streaming What are you watching rn?

I've actually been watching videogame e-sports lately. for a couple weeks. crazy. i think im burned out for now tho.

Last edited:
I've actually been watching videogame e-sports lately. for a couple weeks. crazy. i think im burned out for now tho.

I don't know what's your gaming preference but If you're looking for more hype look up League of legends tournaments( a better version of DOTA 2), Overwatch and Mortal Kombat 11. But Mk is not in E-sports.

I don't know what's your gaming preference but If you're looking for more hype look up League of legends tournaments( a better version of DOTA 2), Overwatch and Mortal Kombat 11. But Mk is not in E-sports.

What do you mean more hype? Dota 2 is like a $35 million dollar tournament in esports, its literally the larrgest esport game in the world.
I have tried league of legends for a day and a lot of stuff was very off putting.

For one all the characters had their tits hanging out, its like its marketed toward 12 year old boys
Dota 2 feels more mature for adults. The females actually have body armor and stuff

Women in Dota -
images

Women in league of legends - lol
1613218211311.jpeg

Dota 2 is also the original and best MOBA, LOL is actually a chinese ripoff of the concept.

Last edited:
What do you mean more hype? Dota 2 is like a $35 million dollar tournament in esports, its literally the larrgest esport game in the world.
I have tried league of legends for a day and a lot of stuff was very off putting.

For one all the characters had their tits hanging out, its like its marketed toward 12 year old boys
Dota 2 feels more mature for adults. The females actually have body armor and stuff

Women in Dota -
images

Women in league of legends - lol
1613218211311.jpeg

Dota 2 is also the original and best MOBA, LOL is actually a chinese ripoff of the concept.
More hype in terms of the commentators hype , and the prize pool is not important . League of legends has a way bigger community. and trust me no one chooses LOL over DOTA 2 because of the revealing characters it has . it is the better game and has a bigger following. I've spent years on these two games, I've been around since the start of the first DOTA and I got pretty good at it. In that type of game, LOL is a much more balanced game. character roster is extremely unique and interesting, mechanic-wise way better than DOTA 2 too . btw almost all of the characters of DOTA 2 are from the first game. they just improved the graphics and called it DOTA 2. Gameplay hasn't changed that much. So the gameplay for DOTA 2 is about 10 years slacking behind LOL. besides LOL has spawned legendary gamers like Faker, Bang, rekkless who whenever appear in tournaments double the hype with their legendary rivalry.

More hype in terms of the commentators hype , and the prize pool is not important . League of legends has a way bigger community. and trust me no one chooses LOL over DOTA 2 because of the revealing characters it has . it is the better game and has a bigger following. I've spent years on these two games, I've been around since the start of the first DOTA and I got pretty good at it. In that type of game, LOL is a much more balanced game. character roster is extremely unique and interesting, mechanic-wise way better than DOTA 2 too . btw almost all of the characters of DOTA 2 are from the first game. they just improved the graphics and called it DOTA 2. Gameplay hasn't changed that much. So the gameplay for DOTA 2 is about 10 years slacking behind LOL. besides LOL has spawned legendary gamers like Faker, Bang, rekkless who whenever appear in tournaments double the hype with their legendary rivalry.

The prize pool is extremely important - you're nuts.
You think that playing a game for 10,000 is the same as playing a game for 35 million dollars?

When that much money is involved the amount of pressure and training teams put into the game changes everything.
I get that you are a fan of LOL and you like it more but that's just an opinion. I've seen the debate many times and people just like what they like.

When they used DeepMind to play video games against the best people in the world do you know what game they had the AI learn? Dota 2.
And I root for Team OG for 3 years now. I'm a fan of them before they won the international tournament and there are celebrities in every esport.

Last edited:
The prize pool is extremely important - you're nuts.
You think that playing a game for 10,000 is the same as playing a game for 35 million dollars?

When that much money is involved the amount of pressure and training teams put into the game changes everything.
I get that you are a fan of LOL and you like it more but that's just an opinion. I've seen the debate many times and people just like what they like.

When they used DeepMind to play video games against the best people in the world do you know what game they had the AI learn? Dota 2.
And I root for Team OG for 3 years now. I'm a fan of them before they won the international tournament and there are celebrities in every esport.
Well the hype clearly didn't show on your video. No one commentates on this video. Is it the without comment version? That goes a long way man. There is no video of the player's faces to show the pressure. Looks like a regular DOTA 2 game without any pre-existing context. The match up is not that hype neither. I mean the lvl they're playing at.

But you're right I'm a LOL fan (was anyway, I haven't played it for about 2 years now but sometimes follow the content on youtube). I defended the game not because I was biased but because you said it seems this game is designed for 13 years old because it has revealing characters. Not a good way of judging a game off of that :) . besides out of more than 140 character rosters, there maybe 8-10 characters who are "revealing" ish. Not to mention DOTA 2 has these exact kind of characters too : Draw ranger, mirana , crystal maiden, Luna, Lina,Queen of pain,...

Last edited:
Well the hype clearly didn't show on your video. No one commentates on this video. Is it the without comment version? That goes a long way man. There is no video of the player's faces to show the pressure. Looks like a regular DOTA 2 game without any pre-existing context. The match up is not that hype neither. I mean the lvl they're playing at.

But you're right I'm a LOL fan (was anyway, I haven't played it for about 2 years now but sometimes follow the content on youtube). I defended the game not because I was biased but because you said it seems this game is designed for 13 years old because it has revealing characters. Not a good way of judging a game off of that :) . besides out of more than 140 character rosters, there maybe 8-10 characters who are "revealing" ish. Not to mention DOTA 2 has these exact kind of characters too : Draw ranger, mirana , crystal maiden, Luna, Lina,Queen of pain,...
The commentary starts at 2 minutes in the video I posted.
And its for a round robin league to place into a tournament so its not the most hype high pressure match - it's just whats being played right now with the current patch.

Dota may be 10 years old but the creator icefrog is very active. been like 5 new heroes added in the last few years and two months ago every single hero was reworked to give them a new extra spell.

Queen of Pain is revealing and sexualized for sure but I think all the other women you mentioned are dressed maturely.
It's definitely a different tone and ambience in lol but i agree gameplay is what really matters.

Last edited:
"Well lets get the grey hair out of the way" lol damn he looks so different

Last edited:
Off The Grid

one of my fave shows and yes I watch them over and over lol

Batman movie shooter dude is so rational and logical and sane except for one crazy ass idea... killing people adds value to his own life like he is a highlander or something. He's totally nuts due to this singular concept, kind of interesting

Last edited:
Really bad horror flicks on Tubi, or at least parts of them. We're talking the director had to change his name and the actors had to undergo plastic surgery after it was released kind of bad. There's something compelling about bottom-feeder films, everything I know about art and aesthetics turned inside out like intestines in a slasher movie. It's actually a great way to help one figure out how good films are made.

Man our justice system is so inconsistent...
This dude sounds completely sane to me. The batman movie shooter was WAAAAAY crazier.

But this dude got not guilty by insanity and sentenced to a mental health facility instead of prison.
all these people have depression. its hard to be happy. fucking human condition.

Last edited:
I've watched soooo many mobster videos on youtube over the last couple years but this is by far the craziest story

This dude was a hitman/enforcer for the mob, and the FBI paid him to be an informant... at first.
Then it progressed and the FBI was siccing a damn mob enforcer on their other targets and he would beat the shit out of criminals and threaten to castrate them and shit!!! and then he would keep murdering for the mob too. and FBI just let him get away with all of it bc he was working for them at the same time.

Some of these Sammy stories are pretty funny
Dude is a great storyteller. not many people can sit in a chair and talk for 20 minutes and be captivating and he has DOZENS of these

Last edited:
I'm watching an old Revolver movie right now.This is a philosophical action movie that touches on the topic of happiness.

Last edited:
Back