• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

I'm Crowdfunding!

yep it worked. Wondering how many donations you may have lost because of that :/
Pitched in 20 to make it a round number :)

Good luck with the project. Hopefully you pull through before the deadline

As suspected, it was just some weird glitch between my browser and the website. Worked fine now.

Thank you so much guys!

Sorry for any problems, hopefully they won't have too much of an impact overall :)

$490 to raise in 41 hours!

Last edited:
I added some American Dollars to your project. Good luck. You are close to where you want to be... wish I could add more but I am stuck in that low--budget, indie-film poverty-hell, too. I try to help many with something... hope it does add-up eventually. Good luck with the project!!!

I am not rich or famous... I do not know anyone that is rich or famous...

I added some American Dollars to your project. Good luck. You are close to where you want to be... wish I could add more but I am stuck in that low--budget, indie-film poverty-hell, too. I try to help many with something... hope it does add-up eventually. Good luck with the project!!!

I am not rich or famous... I do not know anyone that is rich or famous...

Thanks a lot Don! Every contribution is important and it's amazing how many people are willing to pledge their money and their support :) Feels good!

$375 to go in 39 hours!

The Flight of the Flamingo on IndieGoGo!

High five!
Congratulations!

Whew! I hope you guys can pour this much suspense into 'Flight of the Flamingo'.
Goodness. What a stressful cliffhanger.

Please, take a breather, share your experience on the Crowdfunding Experience thread, then gear up for... uh... what was it you're doing?
Oh, yeah. More pre-production! :lol:

Good luck, fellas.
thumbs_up.jpg

Hey just checked this post out watched the promo, nice idea, well shot, acted etc good luck with it cant wait to see the finished thing! Also think its amazing you raised so much money that's the most impressive thing to me :clap: congratulations.

Hi guys!

Sorry that it's taken me so long to properly thank people, I've had a pretty difficult couple of days personally and that's distracted me a little.

First off, thanks so much to everyone who contributed and shared. Indietalk, in general, really got behind our project and that's been amazing!

Secondly, thank you for the congratulations! Luckily it wasn't a tense finish in the end but, for a while, I thought it might've been. It feels good to come in $620 over our goal.

@Ray: I'll definitely be doing a fairly comprehensive analysis of our crowdfunding process. It's not No.1 on my list of priorities at the moment but I'll definitely get to work on it soon.

Thanks a lot guys, there's more to come and I'm really looking forward to sharing it with y'all!

Back