• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

I'm Crowdfunding!

woohoo.gif

Ok, seriously, who is this?

You must cleanse your mind with the best of the early 2000's flash loops:
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/badgers/

and since that originated in the UK, Nick, I nominate this as your Clusterfunding Victory Song!
Gooood lorrrrd. My little kids absolutely LOVVVVVVE that stupid 'Badger Badger' song.

Clusterfunding?
WTH is clusterfunding?
I don't know nu'in' 'bout no clusterfunding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtc2kbv3EVI :lol:

Not sure what's happening here but I'll just smile and nod :) :yes:

I was wondering whether anyone with the full Adobe Acrobat program could isolate some PDF pages for me? I've got to do some auditions and I'd prefer to send over just the specific scene pages rather than the whole thing, so if anyone could help me there then that'd be great!

The problem is that, firstly, I don't have a working printer and, secondly, I want to be able to email people something to prepare.

No I mean you can install a free program that acts like a printer but it 'prints' pdf files. Then you just select which pages you want to print.

I think I may have the actual acrobat program though, I can try it for you if you like :)

I can't seem to find anything that will work with Mac... :(

If anyone could isolate the pages for me then that'd be great. I'll drop you an email asap with the script and the pages I need :)

On the mac, open the pdf in Preview, then choose File->Print...

Enter the page numbers you want in the print dialogue's pages section.

In the lower left click the PDF button and choose "Save as PDF..."

Save the file wherever you like - the new file will only contain the pages you specified.

On the mac, open the pdf in Preview, then choose File->Print...

Enter the page numbers you want in the print dialogue's pages section.

In the lower left click the PDF button and choose "Save as PDF..."

Save the file wherever you like - the new file will only contain the pages you specified.

You are such a genius. I'd like you to father my children.

Thank you, sir :yes:

Back