Who amongst you is brave enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think by referring to her as "hot chick" set the precedent for the post to lighten up. In all seriousness, I would have carried on shooting, the show must go on...

Man if this was serious I was gonna have a case of the ass.:) I mean how many times have people said their first casting question is: Can you swim?

And for a shoot in a boat. I hope I've caught on correctly, and this is a joke.:)

how many times have people said their first casting question is: Can you swim?

I've actually asked this very question (role involved submersion). She lied. :no:

Actors will always says yes to any kind of qualification question, because they know saying no means they'll not get the gig. Besides, if the activity really is that tricky or potentially dangerous, it's time for a stunt-person anyway.

Now back to your regularly scheduled madness...

Cracker, my eyes lit up and mouth gaped open when I read the OP. Holy shit dude!! Let's thank heavens that she is OK?? I would have fucking freaked. Blue in the face? ICU? Wow man. I really hope she recovers. That is serious shit.

In terms of whether to keep shooting or not... I don't know. My nerves may have been too jangled to keep rolling, but as they say in the business, the show must go on. Hard call to make.

Keep us posted with updates.

It's just a silly little game to snare an unsuspecting poster. You (I) start by posting something vague, then wait and see the response. Then, you post a vague response, and another, and another. Finally, using their responses as a backbone, you create an entirely different conversation, one that puts their posts in a different context, giving them different meaning.

I did this once, about a year ago, with Earnest as my victim. He reminisced of it last night, and I thought, hmm...new victims.

Annnnnnnd, I'm going to hell. Cheerio!

Here we go again. I fail to see the joke in making some people the butt of it unsuspectingly, whilst making them look insensitive to what you posted.

Please don't do this or I will be forced to turn editing posts off!

If this place is a game, and you want to play with other people's posts, you don't belong here. I realize this is The Lounge but this is too far.

Of course it's Cracker Funk again.

To those who have no idea, the joke was, CF and EW post nonsense, and go back and add in something serious, so the people that replied to the nonsense look like insensitive a$$holes. Real funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back