Who amongst you is brave enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Absolutely NONE of the following is even slightly true.

Holy crap, you won't believe what happened on my latest shoot. So, my friends and I shot a music video yesterday. It was supposed to be a bit of an homage to the timeless classic, "I'm on a Boat". Except, we were going for something more trailer-trash, and our boat was nothing more than a dingy.

Anyway, one of the lines in the lyrics says, "I wanna rock, but you best not rock the boat!" And then, before the song goes into a screaming guitar solo, the lead singer belts, "I wanna ROCK!" At that point, he totally gets into his performance, and he literally rocks the boat, sending the hot chick in a bikini into the water.

She didn't know how to swim. We thought she was joking at first, but after she was under water for more than a minute, we kind of panicked. By the time we got her to the ER, her face was blue, and her eyes seemed devoid of life.

We had a backup hot-chick, but at that point, it just didn't feel right to finish. The lead singer was like, "Dude, let's rock", but I just couldn't do it. Would any of you have continued the shoot? Would you rock-on?

Last edited:
Thats what ive always said!

You cant swim without a good cup of tea!

Poor girl... But i woudve gone on with the shoot.

Last edited:
You know, i almost expect someone to make a an insensitive "rockin" joke.

Nahhhh, thats not the world we live in.

Last edited:
Wow, man. Seriously guys? Your comments are a tad insensitive, don't you think? The hot-chick actress is in the ICU.

I've been told that she keeps mouthing the one line of dialogue that she had at the intro to the video, except she keeps pausing towards the end, before flubbing her line. So sad, her mind doesn't seem to be all there.

Last edited:
Line? Line!?

Cmon, CamVader! You're worse than Demille! She's in the ICU for gods sake! And yet you still ask for a line!

Last edited:
I feel like I'm being mocked, like you're trying to drive me away from this forum, and I don't understand why. Is this because I'm a member of the Tea Party?

Last edited:
Let's wait for her to recover, shall we... Before we decide who gets to drink tea, i mean whos a member of the tea-, i mean better to be a member of the drink-, the partying tea...

My head hurts

Last edited:
Im calling it.

This game was just a moment in time. It can not be repeated. If we try, it will turn out to be like Indiana Jones 4. A movie most wish never existed.

I say RIP to this game.

BUT

Say hell to this post and use this post and carry on the game if you will if you realize what the the game actually is.

That's just what you think, Farty McBoogerPants. Game, set, and match. ;)

damn. your post became a joke.

I wouldn't have continued. I would have made sure the bikini chic was alright. and then I'd figure out how this would not happen a second time before I proceeded with the shoot.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back