Star Wars Nerds, you GOTTA see this!

Hey! I resemble that comment! Who else has an avatar...never mind. :cool::D

That was outstanding and thanks thinking of me, er, Star Wars, er, film luminaries like myself. :lol:

Okay, so I was thinking about this and far be it for me to say what they should have done...but. I sort of a wish that at some point after Lucas recruits Princess Leia they edited in a brief bit in which George and Leia are still at the strip club on the dance floor and doing the hoochie dance together, letting loose and getting their wild groove on...something that if it were a highschool dance, the chaperones would probably be fidgeting about whether or not they needed to step in and put a stop to. Okay, I suppose there's no such thing as a hoochie dance. It's just the name that comes to mind when I picture what I'm imaging. ;)

Okay, so I was thinking about this and far be it for me to say what they should have done...but. I sort of a wish that at some point after Lucas recruits Princess Leia they edited in a brief bit in which George and Leia are still at the strip club on the dance floor and doing the hoochie dance together, letting loose and getting their wild groove on...something that if it were a highschool dance, the chaperones would probably be fidgeting about whether or not they needed to step in and put a stop to. Okay, I suppose there's no such thing as a hoochie dance. It's just the name that comes to mind when I picture what I'm imaging. ;)

Maybe you were thinking of the humpty hump??

Freakin awesome!

When I first saw the thread I thought you were going to talk about that new docu, 'The People vs. Geroge Lucas.' I really want to see it but it's pretty limited release. As far as I know it's only playing one evening showing a week at the Gene Siskel Film Center and I can't muster up the motivation to spend 40 bucks on parking downtown, and that's before even buying tickets...

Anyway... Thanks for sharing! :cool:

Back