• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New York Times to run article on BTX

Loudhouse Productions' YouTube Channel - official trailer and music videos
Carmen's Dance Official Music Video

Recent articles and reviews about Baghdad Texas:
Slant Magazine
Variety
The New York Times
The Village Voice

Recent articles and reviews about Baghdad Texas: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack:
Sonic Scoop
Scroll down for a capsule review of the soundtrack at The Oakland Press, under "New and Noteworthy".

For a FREE T-shirt, press kits, and promotional copies of the album, please send me a PM. Open to all filmmakers, those in the music industry, and media.

Last edited:
To anyone who I have promised T-shirts/who wants T-shirts:

The silkscreening took longer than we expected. We'll have them in tomorrow morning, and they'll ship tomorrow in the afternoon.

Sorry for the delay! :blush:

Oh yeah... I was totally in the loop for a t-shirt... now that you mention it...
smiley_ninja.gif

:clap:

It must be because I was wearing the T-shirt in front of the Times building. Only the T-shirt, that is. ;)

I just sent off some t-shirts today to a forum member, but I don't think it was anyone on this page. If you would like a shirt, please give me your address in a PM or on the thread (whichever you're comfortable with), and I'll ship them out immediately.

Please also let me know if you want a promo copy of the soundtrack and copies of the press kits, and how many of each.

Thanks!

...and way cool of you to throw props toward this place :)
Your banner is up on the links page of our website, actually! :D

Does indietalk have a Twitter? Ours has woefully few followers but I hope that'll change once the reviews come out. We've had a lot more people jump on board since my initial post but we don't want to jinx anything until we read the reviews...

Only the T-shirt, that is. ;)
indietalk = :censored: Everyone else = :pop:

Oh yeah... I was totally in the loop for a t-shirt... now that you mention it...
Oh no! Did you send me your address already? I'm so sorry... would you mind sending it to me again?

Thanks for the shirt!

Kate, I gave the T-Shirt to a friend in Austin TX who is in a band, and he'll wear it around. Thought that was better for you guys.

Back