• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New York Times to run article on BTX

They're not as positive as we had hoped, but all press is good press

Don't get down if the reviews aren't as great as you hoped for. :)

Those mags & papers have a pretty decent circulation, and even just being mentioned in one of those will give you a good bump in the spotlight.

Plan on screening it out Los Angeles way? :hmm:

Don't get down if the reviews aren't as great as you hoped for. :)

Those mags & papers have a pretty decent circulation, and even just being mentioned in one of those will give you a good bump in the spotlight.

Yeah, I'm really hoping that people will want to see it just because it appeared and then might have a better opinion of it than the NYT or the Voice... Although who knows, right?

Plan on screening it out Los Angeles way? :hmm:

It all depends on ticket revenues and public awareness, especially public awareness of the soundtrack. (That massive flood of promo material requests should come in any day now, right? :rolleyes: )

Thank you for the shirts! They will be worn in and around the upcoming Blue Water Film Festival in Port Huron, MI.

That is awesome. Good or bad, like you said any press is good. And although the reviews may not be as good as you hoped they're not that bad are they? Also keep in mind that (In my opinion) some of the best movies get less than good reviews. Everything is in the eye of the beholder they say.

Right now we're looking at non-theatrical distribution for both the U.S. and World markets, but everything is constantly changing, so I can't say for certain that we won't release again theatrically.

To any members who live in and around Boulder, CO:

We will be making an appearance at the upcoming Moondance International Film Festival as part of a series of retrospectives. The showing will be at Hotel Boulderado, on Saturday the 25th.

On a more personal note - we were shocked and dismayed to hear of the recent fires around the area. We send you our sincerest hopes for your well-being and happiness in the wake of this tragedy.

Back