Name That Quote

1. Yes, your honor, it is true - this man has no dick. - ghostbusters
2. But in ancient Hebrew, Jehova is spelled with an "I". - i have no idea
3. Sometimes, there's just not enough rocks. - forrest gump
4. Kill you? Why would I wanna kill you? You complete me. - no idea
5. I'm somebody's bitch! - no idea
6. You're like a big bear, man. You got these big paws, and you don't know how to catch the little bunny rabbit? - of mice and men?
7. It's time to get busy living, or get busy dying. - no idea
8. Double dumb-ass on you! - no idea
9. I think we're parked, man. -no idea
10. I was a warrior who dreamed he could bring peace. Sooner or later, you always gotta wake up. - avatar
11. There are two kinds of people in this world - those with loaded weapons, and those who dig. You dig. - no idea
12. Give me your fucking keys, you cock-sucker motherfucker! -the usual suspects
13. No, try not. Do, or do not. (Surprisingly, I find that most people get this wrong) - no idea
14. Stop trying to hit me, and hit me! - the matrix
15. The briiiiiiiidge! The bridge is ooooouuuuuut! - true lies
16. There are some cultures that eat nothing but their own vomit. I read about it. In a book. - dodgeball
17. I promise. I'll never die. - team america
18. Oh, what a horrible Christmas this will be! - the nightmare before christmas
19. I know what you're thinkin - did he fire five rounds, or was it six? Well, to be honest, in all the commotion, I lost track, myself. So what you really need to ask yourself is - do I feel lucky? Well, do ya? Punk? - dirty harry
20. Yeah, well, that's like, your opinion, man. - no idea

:D

Last edited:
1. Yes, your honor, it is true - this man has no dick.
2. But in ancient Hebrew, Jehova is spelled with an "I".
3. Sometimes, there's just not enough rocks.
4. Kill you? Why would I wanna kill you? You complete me.
5. I'm somebody's bitch!
6. You're like a big bear, man. You got these big paws, and you don't know how to catch the little bunny rabbit?
7. It's time to get busy living, or get busy dying.
8. Double dumb-ass on you!
9. I think we're parked, man.
10. I was a warrior who dreamed he could bring peace. Sooner or later, you always gotta wake up.
11. There are two kinds of people in this world - those with loaded weapons, and those who dig. You dig.
12. Give me your fucking keys, you cock-sucker motherfucker!
13. No, try not. Do, or do not. (Surprisingly, I find that most people get this wrong)
14. Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!
15. The briiiiiiiidge! The bridge is ooooouuuuuut!
16. There are some cultures that eat nothing but their own vomit. I read about it. In a book.
17. I promise. I'll never die.
18. Oh, what a horrible Christmas this will be!
19. I know what you're thinkin - did he fire five rounds, or was it six? Well, to be honest, in all the commotion, I lost track, myself. So what you really need to ask yourself is - do I feel lucky? Well, do ya? Punk?
20. Yeah, well, that's like, your opinion, man.

Without scrolling down or checking searching:

2. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
4. The Dark Knight.
7. The Shawshank Redemption.
8. Star Trek The Voyage Home.
11. TGTBTU.
12. The Usual Suspects.
13. Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back.
14. The Matrix.
15. (This one is bothering me!!!)
19. Dirty Harry.
20. The Big Lebowski.

Ok, so 10 out of 20. Im guessing everyone else got perfect scores? Oh well, i already had a glass of nothing so i didnt want another one anyway.

EDIT: I see 15 was True Lies but i still cant seem to place it in the movie. I guess a rewatch is required.

Last edited:
Nice. That's all of em.

2. Last Crusade
6. Swingers
10. Avatar
15. True Lies
18. Nightmare Before Christmas

Murdock, where shall I send your tall glass of absolutely nothing? Ernest and cliche, quite impressive, indeed.

1. Yes, your honor, it is true - this man has no dick.
Forgot the movie, but it's Bill Murray delivering the line. I can hear it. Stripes? Ghostbusters?

2. But in ancient Hebrew, Jehova is spelled with an "I".
Dunno, but I suspect a Mel Brooks movie

3. Sometimes, there's just not enough rocks.
Dog the Bounty Hunter, as he rethinks his clichéd allegories after his re-arrests? ;)

4. Kill you? Why would I wanna kill you? You complete me.
It's from that Batman movie I haven't seen yet. Too many friends quote it.

5. I'm somebody's bitch!
Marcallus Wallas, talking to his shrink, three months later.

6. You're like a big bear, man. You got these big paws, and you don't know how to catch the little bunny rabbit?
Swingers

7. It's time to get busy living, or get busy dying.
The Shawshank Redemption

8. Double dumb-ass on you!
No idea

9. I think we're parked, man.
Cheech & Chong flick. Forget the title, but it's right after the "labrador" joke.

10. I was a warrior who dreamed he could bring peace. Sooner or later, you always gotta wake up.
No idea.

11. There are two kinds of people in this world - those with loaded weapons, and those who dig. You dig.
No idea.

12. Give me your fucking keys, you cock-sucker motherfucker!
Usual Suspects. Love that flick.

13. No, try not. Do, or do not. (Surprisingly, I find that most people get this wrong)
Empire Strike Back. Yoda.

14. Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!
No idea.

15. The briiiiiiiidge! The bridge is ooooouuuuuut!
Evil Dead 2? :huh:

16. There are some cultures that eat nothing but their own vomit. I read about it. In a book.
No idea

17. I promise. I'll never die.
No idea

18. Oh, what a horrible Christmas this will be!
Nightmare Before Christmas? Guessing.

19. I know what you're thinkin - did he fire five rounds, or was it six? Well, to be honest, in all the commotion, I lost track, myself. So what you really need to ask yourself is - do I feel lucky? Well, do ya? Punk?
Dirty Harry movie. Couldn't say which one. Part 1 or 2, though.

20. Yeah, well, that's like, your opinion, man.
No idea.

Almost all of the ones I have no idea on, I'll be kicking myself later. It's late. :)

11. Jake Sully- Avatar
15- Saving Private Ryan
19. Dirty Harry
2. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (That one took me awhile to remember, when he's jumping across the stones)
13- Yoda

Back