• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch MIXED MESSAGES - The Movie :)

picture.php

Just registered MIXED MESSAGES on Withoutabox and linked any cast members with their respective IMDb credits.

Stay tuned for the "Festival Version" on YouTube. I got some good feedback via email from some folks, Mike Conway in particular (thanks Mike!) and this edit feels better to me.

I had to export a new file anyhow and this one has fewer F-bombs and some additional bits that I'm not sure why I didn't include in the first round. I think I was just excited to get it out there. I'll keep the other one on YouTube, but will most likely feature the new version on the landing page.

Cheers!

2011 Laugh Track Comedy Festival - Official Selection

This email just showed up, thought I'd pass it along...

Hi!

We are excited to inform you that your film has been accepted into the program of the 2011 Laugh Track Comedy Festival! It was a competitive season, and you should be proud. Far more were rejected than selected this year. More detailed information and instructions will follow, but for now, enjoy your success!

Thanks and congrats,

Laugh Track Staff

:D

Back