I have just seen the most disturbing film

A friend called me up and told me to google a video called 2 girls and 1 cup, my god please tell me that it was some special effect. Out of every film I have ever seen ,that was the only one to make me physicaly ill. All I have to say is God d@^^n , WTF!!

A friend called me up and told me to google a video called 2 girls and 1 cup, my god please tell me that it was some special effect. Out of every film I have ever seen ,that was the only one to make me physicaly ill. All I have to say is God d@^^n , WTF!!

Your user-name is sikandtwisted films... and you have an issue with 2 Girls 1 Cup? :huh:

Before we go any further... you ever heard of the whole Goatse.cx phenomona? You're in for a real treat. :yes:

...and it begins. this is a disturbing thread simply because it emphasizes all of our exposure to these things... and how immune we've become.

Let's lighten the mood

free-cat.jpg

You gotta be careful when you surf the foulest sites on the internet. Half of them are very virulent. They'll tear your PC to shreds.

Meh, I don't even search those sites.
Not because I'm afraid or disturbed by gore, or, well sick stuff, but (as knightly said) because I'm afraid of the tolerance I've buil towards them.
Hell, 4chan does not surprise my anymore.

Now let's see your 2g1c reaction video. Or did you miss that meme as well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC_YcNLWvUo

Last edited:
Dude can you post your link. All I get is ads and crap. Have to see it. Pm me the link please if you don't wanna post it here.

Seriously?

Where have you and your friend been for the last three years?

I must have been missing, too. I never heard of it, until now. Uh........... just watched it and........CRAP!! :censored: I'm not one to download X-rated material, so that was a new experience.

... and how immune we've become.

Speak for yourself; that was gag-worthy, IMO!

Anyway, I have a craving for a Ben & Jerry's Fudge Brownie milkshake, with nuts. See ya! :seeya:

Last edited:
Back