Dudes -- I MISS YOU!!!

Hey wheat! Grats on the game!

Maybe we need and indie gaming sub-forum. ;)

AHHHHH! What's up, Wheaty?!

I was wondering where you were, as well. I'm so glad that for you that you've found a new path you want to take. I've missed you, too!

I'm in the screenwriting phase for my next feature. It's a long-term project, no deadlines. I'll soon be applying to UW to get my masters' in education to again be a teacher. In addition to my normal teaching duties, I'd also like to teach low-income students how to make movies on a nothing budget.

You know what they say -- those who can't do, teach, hahahahaha! Except I think a teaching career would be very conducive to me continuing my pursuit of making films on a tiny budget. :)

I'd love to hear from the other IT'ers whom I know Wheaty wants to hear from. What's going on in your life, and how does that relate to your filmmaking aspirations?

Basically I am just eating vegetables and exercising.
I have to lose 80 lbs for my short film. So far I've lost 40.

Wheat, it's all about Pokemons now DUH!

I've actually been following your progress with Car Car Crash for a while now, just because I've been curious to see what the process for that would be. You've always been very technically accomplished and I'm glad you've found such a cool new outlet. I would LOVE to write a video game, and maybe some day I will, but I cannot even begin to wrap my head around the technical demands of that format.

Back