Better site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of the threads you started, in which you asked for feedback, are really difficult to give feedback in. It feels to me like you are fixated on making a movie that plays like a video game, and I'm personally not very interested in that kind of filmmaking (nor do I think many other people on here are). I sincerely hope it works out for ya, but at the moment, you're kinda barking up the wrong tree.

You have, what, 16 posts? Do you have any idea how many first posts are "watch my short"? I'll only watch shorts from regulars - and only if I have the time; I'm a busy guy, as are many others here. On top of that, I spend most of my time trying to fix horrible sound on crappy shorts; the last thing I want to do in my spare time is watch more shorts.

Even if I do watch I very rarely comment. If the sound is good, there's nothing for me to say; if the sound is bad I may comment on that. Otherwise I almost never have anything to say, as I don't really know anything about visuals, and know nothing about writing or acting.

This website seems extra dead and I haven't gotten any help or feedback.

You started a thread to find a better site? That's a new one. That's like me going to your other thread and asking if anyone can recommend a better short, this one's extra dead.

Good luck, though, and have a little patience next time.

You didnt ask for feedback in your post. Reply to it asking for a critique and I'm sure you"ll get a few responses.

What is "extra dead"...? Like, no chance at all of zombie infestation?

If that's the case, I'd consider hanging around.

gelder

Night of the Living Extra Dead
Dawn of the Extra Dead
Day of the Extra Dead
Return of the Living Extra Dead
Evil Extra Dead
Shaun of the Extra Dead
Drop Extra Dead Fred
Extra Dead Poets Society
Pirates of the Caribbean: Extra Dead Mans Chest
Extra Dead Hooker in a Trunk

The answer is, of course, there is no better site on the internet! Well, Cute Overload does have more pictures of bunnies, but that might not be what you are looking for.

In all seriousness though, like anything else, this is a community, and you get out of it what you put into it. Stick around a while!

And less serious, I assume extra dead is when you are at 0 hit points and are permanently drained of a level (assuming a demon, or lich). We'll have to re-do a dungeon crawl or somesuch to grind for XP to get us back to where we were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back