Anyone out there?

Feels lonely.

getsmiley.php

How can I not be?

That was one of my recurring phrases in my persuasive oral I had to do for my course on Wednesday. (I fucking OWNED THAT BITCH too btw, in case anyone was wondering).

You changed your picture, I hardly recognised you :P *gives you giant hugs* Why are you sad?

Haha, is that what's his name? The kid that was in Home Improvement. It looks like him, the one with the long name. I wonder if he's been in anything since that lame Christmas movie...

Anyway, aww. It's sweet that you're missing your wife. I hope she knows what a lucky lady she is ;)

Something to bring a smile to your face, fresh from the morning news.

"Johnny Depp, arrived at the primary school in the character of Captain Jack Sparrow to peform in an assembly after replying to a letter from a fan, he surprised everybody, including the headmaster who when asked by screaming girls "It's Jonny Depp! It's Jack Sparrow! Why is he here?" answered with this...

"Who's Johnny Depp?"

Even the very fan that wrote to Johnny after a school-trip to a landmark featured in the filming of one of his movies, was unaware he was planning to show."

That's gotta bring a a little smile to your face.

Last edited:
Back