Anyone out there?

lol that reminds me of someone who likens it to cars:

"I own a Porsche, but that doesn't mean I can't admire a Ferrari or Lotus!!!"

lol!

Bah - it's an occasion thing. When the occasion calls for it, I go all out.

Hey - I'm thinking of renting Crank 2 and Shoot Em Up to follow your advice.

I got the impression you were straight edge (probably since you said you
don't like pinapple upside down cake ;)).

But we all know what happens when people assume....

Oh, and The Pumpkin Eater is a fantastic British film from the early 60's starring
Anne Bancroft (she's my favorite :)). Absolutely wonderful film, directed by Jack
Clayton, also starring Peter Finch with some appearances by James Mason and
a very young Maggie Smith.

It's somewhat dark subject matter for the time period, but just wonderfully
filmed and performed!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058500/
(PS, if you have netflix, I believe it's available to watch instantly)

Cool! I'll have to check that out. I like older movies for some reason. Humphrey Bogart is the man. People just spoke more clearly or something back then. Men were more polite. People joined the army without being asked...

I don't like coconut, either :)

In the words of the great jesse leach... "I am"

In the words of GOD,"I am that I am". Cheer up ROC. The last time my wife went out of town, I had to call her let her know I was so miserable, it was like she was still there. :) BahdaBing. I'll be here all week. :)

Last edited:
Im guessing no one is a Bobby Vinton fan since my comment went ignored by all except CF who posted a parody of the song.

I thought it was a rhetorical conversation. :/

Also, people probably thought you were lamely quoting that semi-horrible song that sampled that chorus/verse in a high pitched 'chipmunk' voice. :rolleyes:

I thought it was a rhetorical conversation. :/

Also, people probably thought you were lamely quoting that semi-horrible song that sampled that chorus/verse in a high pitched 'chipmunk' voice. :rolleyes:

Actually it was. But then i began wondering if anyone here even knew Vinton. One thing led to another in my mind and i just had to ask. Sometimes its sad how my brain works :bang:

Hey - I'm thinking of renting Crank 2 and Shoot Em Up to follow your advice.

:no::no::no:!!!!!!

unleashed_ver4.jpg

old-boy-poster.jpg

Back