Anyone out there?

Something to bring a smile to your face, fresh from the morning news.

"Johnny Depp, arrived at the primary school in the character of Captain Jack Sparrow to peform in an assembly after replying to a letter from a fan, he surprised everybody, including the headmaster who when asked by screaming girls "It's Jonny Depp! It's Jack Sparrow! Why is he here?" answered with this...

"Who's Johnny Depp?"

Even the very fan that wrote to Johnny after a school-trip to a landmark featured in the filming of one of his movies, was unaware he was planning show."

That's gotta bring a a little smile to your face.

LOL that does make me smile a bit.

ooo she just called.

getsmiley.php

When my wife and the girls go to visit the in-laws for the weekend and I have sessions booked I try to reserve Saturday night so I can crank up the system and watch a really loud film - you know, an action/adventure bang-bang-shoot-em-up with a huge score, lots of explosions, blood flying, high body count, lots of gratuitous T&A, etc. - something that my wife has absolutely no interest in watching. Hey, even us talented, dedicated artists like mindless entertainment once in a while.

Monday the 18th!!!

Hang in there! Sean was out of town last weekend. I know you're not a drinker, but that's how I dealt with it.

It was all I could do to get drunk enough to be able to sleep alone :P

I also did what alcove mentioned: watch a bunch of stuff that Sean won't. So I watched a bunch of making of documentaries, a HP movie, and The Pumpkin Eater :)

Back