YOU ARE ALONE wins 3 awards at IndieFest

Just bragging a little...

I'm pleased to say YOU ARE ALONE took home the Vision Award (best of fest), Best Actress (two festivals, two best actress awards!) and Best Screenplay at this year's Indiefest Chicago.

Thanks to everyone there!

It's a nice festival. The people are great. Got to see the film, which screened 4 times, on a large multiplex screen (with stadium seating)...so that was cool!

Congradulations! When are you coming to Toronto?? There's a few good festivals here!

(Wreck-beach for one!)

Gorman, that's great news! Congrats!

So when are we gonna get a chance to see "You Are Alone" here in CT? Do you have any showings set up at the local film festivals? Or maybe a premiere at some nearby indie theater? Sadly, the York Sq. has gone the way of many great theaters....it would have been awesome to see your movie just blocks from where it was filmed. Where can we finally see it?

How's "The Second Greatest Story" production coming? Please keep me posted.

BTW I finally bought a 3-CCD camera of my very own; I'll be producing more shorts soon (shortly?)

Bob

www.futuredv.blogspot.com

Thanks everyone.

We're submitting all over...so as far as Canada is concerned, perhaps Toronto, or at least Montreal...we'll see.

As for a New Haven screening...we're setting up one for early fall. I will obviously post info as soon as I have it.

Back