industry who are the sleaziest agents?

For example -- which agent would accept someone like Spacey as a client now?
I recall that the writer of The Hitcher and Body Parts used to use the pseudonym Eric Red.
Would devices like that still be used in this back-biting era we have entered?

Cancel culture comes in shades
kevin spacey still working, he has 3 upcoming films and one finished for 2022

I imagine there are still people that work with him, most of us exist in completely obscurity and will be forgotten as soon as we die, but if you have kevin spacey in your film maybe people would actually notice you exist

For example -- which agent would accept someone like Spacey as a client now?
I recall that the writer of The Hitcher and Body Parts used to use the pseudonym Eric Red.
Would devices like that still be used in this back-biting era we have entered?
Is it you.... are you kevin spacey?
house of cards GIF by Vulture.com

From what I can see from Google & IMDb Pro, Kevin Spacey was dropped by CAA back in 2017 and doesn't seem to have an agent. That site lists both his web site and a contact email address. As @sfoster points out, he has several movies coming out this year and next year. So why would he even NEED an agent? Everyone knows who he is. And clearly people who want to hire him can get in touch with him.

I find it hilarious if you don't want to take on such clients you are closed-minded.

I'm kind of surprised that this whole time nobody has pointed out that there's a simple and direct answer to this question. Yes. There are tons of unethical and indiscriminate agents out there that would absolutely love to sign anyone with a pulse. I'd say it's maybe 75% of all agents. If you find one, and it's easy, you can pay them a "Large up front success fee" for "top priority placement in international casting sessions". There are tons of stories online, and if you're a musician, no worries, same thing is consistently available.

I know a guy that will do skype calls with you where you meditate together and chant prayers to the universe until you become a famous actor. I don't know where I'd be without his priceless advice segments, such as "If you think of something, write it down", or "Examine your limiting beliefs and turn them into unlimited possibilities"

I can't tell you what kind of services the guy offers if you prove yourself worthy of advancement by having disposable income, but I can only assume it's amazing, when you consider that he's giving away stuff like "Are you ready to accept your Academy Award? The genie within makes all your dreams come true" for free.

Anyway, here you go, one sleazy agent, as requested. I heard from his web page that some of his top students have actually been able to audition for roles they didn't get, by meditating really hard, chanting magic phrases, and probably of least significance, showing up to open auditions.

Remember, only you can take the 3 great steps of untethered destiny,

1. Pay a halfwit $2500 to talk with you on the phone for 20 minutes.
2. Wish that you were successful, really really hard
3. blame yourself if you fail, and give him public credit if you succeed.

Tell him I sent you, and I'll get a 10% discount on his new book, "Dreamtronics: Believifying your way to Hollywood"

"I'm kind of surprised that this whole time nobody has pointed out that there's a simple and direct answer to this question. Yes."

actually "yes" is not an answer to the question posed by this thread, which was "who are....?"

I was intending to discuss real agents who would represent perceived disgraced hollywood talent. I was merely accommodating another poster in using his word, sleaze, to avoid a useless argument.

Many times the accusers are just as "sleazy" as the accused, and are just looking for a payday. Many times the supposedly sleazy person is vindicated (Bill Cosby) or rehabilitated later.

"There are tons of unethical and indiscriminate agents out there that would absolutely love to sign anyone with a pulse. I'd say it's maybe 75% of all agents. If you find one, and it's easy,...."

exactly. How would they be located, please?

Last edited:
Back