series What series are you watching?

jax_rox

Staff Member
Just finished re-watching Succession. Think this is currently my favourite show - it’s addictive, dramatic, funny as hell...

The writing is great and it’s super unpredictable and it looks beautiful shot on film...

Man. What a show.

sfoster

Staff Member
Peaky Blinders

Tom hardy as “the wandering jew” lol he is a great character in the series. such a scoundrel!! I watched three seasons so far.

there was this weird moment with cillian leaning against a wall as another actor approached and I thought “they can’t flip this blocking without breaking 180” just out of nowhere I see the problem coming. And then the very next edit they break the 180, then flip back 2nd time to end the scene lol.

It’s the strangest thing that I saw it coming bc I’m not even trying to analyze the show I’m just watching for enjoyment. And I saw the problem before it even happened lol

Last edited:

sfoster

Staff Member
This is a series that was kinda unique and funny and seriously low budget.
Like.. the characters dont even change outfits when they are eating dinner or going into battle, they have one outfit lol.

they have ponies instead of horses.. but they pretend the ponies are horses. lol. stuff like that.
anyway i was pretty disappointed with season 3. it completely disregarded the season 2 cliffhanger and became a random prequel season that wasnt nearly as funny

sfoster

Staff Member
The Good Place

was a fun and funny series but holy shit that has to be the worst ending i've ever seen to a tv show

sfoster

Staff Member
Tried watched The Cabin with bert kreischer on netflix and the editing was so obnoxiously bad i couldn't stand it.

I watched the first season of Evil and it started off great, it would have been a fantastic season if they only did 10 episodes.
they stretched it on to 13 and man did 12 get super boring. it was doing really in the first 9 i thought.

tried watching rachet and it strained too much credibility for me to believe it or follow it.
first episode rachet gives a patient the wrong meds and purpose and almost kills them, and then dr doesn't fire her!!!!! right.
so unrealistic bc the next time someone dies its gonna be that drs fault and responsibility.

sfoster

Staff Member
Tried watching the david letterman show on netflix. my next guest or whatever its called
i watched part of the robert downey jr episode and it was so awful im surprised that robert didn't snap at david.

the parts on stage were okay, and robert downey jr says he didn't graduate from high school and he was a child actor etc
okay so he's not that educated thats fine. he is charismatic and tells good stories I still try to watch the show

then they go to roberts home and its just this barrage of dumbass questions dave keeps asking about farm animals and trees
what kind of tree is this? rob: idk.
what country do these animals originate from? rob: idk
why do they have eyes like that? rob: idk

like jesus dave the dude said he didn't even graduate high school lay off all these biology and botany questions maybe?
how many times does the guy you're interviewing have to say he doesn't know the answer to these types of questions ??

I was yelling at my tv "ask him what the binomial nomenclature is next!"
omg lol. then i turned it off.

Last edited: