• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Well, it's another Poptent submission.

Haha.

"She wont be watching..."

Well, bud, what do you want me to say different this time? It's bad? It sucked? Meh? Lol.
Those would be different but not true. It's good as always!

Hey, folks. (CF, I know you're there, "tepid turkey" my a**!)

Hah! I resemble that comment. Actually, in the olden-times, I could spend many hours on here in one sitting, and I'm definitely not doing anything remotely similar to that anymore. So, I'm okay with the current temperature. :)

That dude's American accent is pretty good! Nice work.

Cheers, guys.

Shame it didn't work out on the other scenes.

Guess we'll see how it turns out.

(I know, CF. I prepared myself for a Funk free world, I cried, I laughed -only to hide my tears- and I jogged long distances. I guess I just don't want my heart broken again :lol:)

Just watched it and it was another funny spot!

Let's hope that the folks at CVS are suckers for the British accent and you can follow in wheat's footsteps!

EDIT: Just thought of a general question about Poptent which I'm sure is in their FAQ but do you have t pay tax on your winnings? It feels like it falls into a middle ground between income and competition...

Just watched it and it was another funny spot!

Let's hope that the folks at CVS are suckers for the British accent and you can follow in wheat's footsteps!

EDIT: Just thought of a general question about Poptent which I'm sure is in their FAQ but do you have t pay tax on your winnings? It feels like it falls into a middle ground between income and competition...

Thanks, Nick. Let's hope so!

We're yet to win, but I wouldn't imagine so. I'm not so sure it's seen as "pay" or "wage, or "income", like you said.

Back