Tik that's short enough ta Tok

TikTok seems to be where all the eyeballs are at these days.

So I wrote something sexy and short enough for tiktok.

One half of a page! It's very... "spy vs spy"

Last edited:
It's also popular for the instructional vids like "This is how you really use a trash bag" (mind blown) kind of stuff. "I was todays years old when I discovered this!" That crap.

And quick recipes, etc.

It's also popular for the instructional vids like "This is how you really use a trash bag" (mind blown) kind of stuff. "I was todays years old when I discovered this!" That crap.

And quick recipes, etc.
yeah that and making people go to target and buy stuff, or visit this place next time youre in NYC!

i'll do some super quick cinematic half page scripts but also want to diversify with more traditional content too, help build followers

Last edited:
the difference as i see it is that there are specific tiktok trends / songs that you want to build around
so thats why i say its not vine its tiktok.

like specifically, THAT song, with keanu doing that usb thing, imagine that, but with my neck kissing script and bra fumbling.
its funny, a little sexy, and fits directly into the CULTURE of tiktok

like a song will blow up and the key to goin viral is to use that song / trend at the right time

Last edited:
yeah that and making people go to target and buy stuff, or visit this place next time youre in NYC!
The worst are reaction videos using the duet feature. I can react myself, I don't need a split screen to see someone else reacting. But apparently they are popular.

The worst are reaction videos using the duet feature. I can react myself, I don't need a split screen to see someone else reacting. But apparently they are popular.
ive seen funny ones but mostlyu its just someone sitting there with a single expression never moving, its dumb af. agreed.
but to me the dumbest are the girls like

'hey guys i need a boyfriend! will you be my boyfriend? this is my girlfriend application"
and on their profile... 400k followers and they followed back ZERO people. lol. yeah seems legit.

Last edited:
I tried to look you up on tiktok, decided to try it out. Couldn't find your videos, even with your name, and the name of the video. I've had this problem with my stuff. Put up some videos myself to try it out, seems to be working ok. How do I even find your channel?

I tried to look you up on tiktok, decided to try it out. Couldn't find your videos, even with your name, and the name of the video. I've had this problem with my stuff. Put up some videos myself to try it out, seems to be working ok. How do I even find your channel?
I'm gonna give tiktok another go in november.. make a trailer for my christmas movie and put some money into their promotion feature, see if that works for me

I did some very minor research on their algorithm, and one of the things that it responds to is focus clarity and resolution, so just standard video metrics. I put some stuff together quickly at native res, and it seems to be making it past the first level at least. I just set it up this morning. Also, the article said that tiktok favors uploaders that average between 2 and 5 videos a day.

Checked out your videos, some pretty cool stuff. I guess you decided to try stand up after all!

Last edited:
I did some very minor research on their algorithm, and one of the things that it responds to is focus clarity and resolution, so just standard video metrics. I put some stuff together quickly at native res, and it seems to be making it past the first level at least. I just set it up this morning. Also, the article said that tiktok favors uploaders that average between 2 and 5 videos a day.

Checked out your videos, some pretty cool stuff. I guess you decided to try stand up after all!
The standup from 2017 lol

your first vid did pretty decent at 700, i don't really break past 200 or 300
IDC really as long as i can pay them and get a good return on views. will be experimenting with that next month

Back