Tik that's short enough ta Tok

TikTok seems to be where all the eyeballs are at these days.

So I wrote something sexy and short enough for tiktok.

One half of a page! It's very... "spy vs spy"

Last edited:
Does it let you choose the music after you upload it? That's how reels work and that song is probably on IG. So it credits the musician not you as original.

Does it let you choose the music after you upload it? That's how reels work and that song is probably on IG. So it credits the musician not you as original.
I did notice after the upload that it says original by Sean lol. idk it took me like 5 hours just to get this video uploaded im kinda burnt out on playing with their controls right now. nobody is gonna think i wrote that song track anyway

Last edited:
That song is legal on TikTok. You need to choose the music and it will credit the song and you'll be listed in the videos that feature it.

That song is legal on TikTok. You need to choose the music and it will credit the song and you'll be listed in the videos that feature it.

Unfortunately that feature is not available for when i upload via the website
and like i said i spent all morning trying and failing to upload from my phone. sucks.

Try IG reels and make sure you sign up as a creator. Super easy, and that song is prob on there.

Probably deleted. He's just figuring out TikTok. You probably need to use the app to choose music. And no it is not a bunch of people pirating music, it's people choosing licensed songs, I don't think he got that part. And yeah that song is there. So yeah it should actually be reuploaded. Especially for views since you get listed by song.

Flower Flex GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

I clearly flunk TikTok too 'cause I have some weird numerical "name" but I did give it a like & a comment :)
Thanks I appreciate that! Although your comment did not go through.
And then i deleted the video and redid the mix cause i didnt like my first attempt lol.. the controls on the app suck.

So I did part of the song with the app and then part of the song just naturally included in my mix.
this way it gets credited but i have more control. idk if thats against their tos. china can sue me.

Last edited:
Post the damn thing and move on to the next!

let it go GIF

🤣

Post the damn thing and move on to the next!

let it go GIF

🤣

Actually i probably fucked it up and have delete my account and start over lol.
It is stuck at 0 views. maybe from removing and uploading it too much.

should have just left the music tag alone maybe.
edit - yeah deleted the account, i'll try again another day. video was stuck at 0 views.

Last edited:
New accounts can have 0 views until TikTok knows it's not a spam account so they encourage you to interact, like other videos, etc. Keep the account and start interacting. It will show view counts soon.

New accounts can have 0 views until TikTok knows it's not a spam account so they encourage you to interact, like other videos, etc. Keep the account and start interacting. It will show view counts soon.
yeah i did all that, and then i had to delete my account bc people couldnt find me even if they searched for me by name
its a bug people have been complaining about for over a year.

this whole process has been pretty shitty

Back