Tik that's short enough ta Tok

TikTok seems to be where all the eyeballs are at these days.

So I wrote something sexy and short enough for tiktok.

One half of a page! It's very... "spy vs spy"

Last edited:
I added two 1-line scenes just to put a button at the end. Fire billowing out windows, woman driving in her car with hard drive.

I must say...

A mostly naked cast of both genders, dramatic turns, murder, a violent explosion - this film has it all in under a minute.
I should probably make this lol.

Last edited:
Script is updated with PT II - A 1.5 page conclusion.

First part draw people in, second part give them closure.
It's nothing earth shattering but what i do like about it is that both parts can be watched without seeing the other.

It's still a serialized story but.. anyone can watch just one of them and be entertained.

Ppl be crazy.

Actress email me 3 days asking for more information and saying she is interested in the role.
Today she calls me on the phone ,says she can't do anything with violence or underwear bc of her job but she would like to direct it instead.

I told her that there is no project bc i dont have an actress without her and that I was the director already
What a waste of time lol, story posted for the lulz

This project is decomissioned, no way i can get anyone in their underwear without spending hundreds and i blew all my budget at the vet er last month

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with people today? I mean wow... Sense of ENTITLEMENT issues or what?

You get the word out or advertise that you need an ACTOR/ACTRESS and she comes back and wants to direct? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I mean really... WTF?

It reminds me of the story where the old couple buys a new Winnebago motorhome back in the early 2000s. They get on the road for their first trip and at some point on the highway... The husband sets CRUISE CONTROL and then steps away from the driver's seat to go in back of the motorhome with his wife.

Then? After the ACCIDENT? He tries to sue Winnebago.

I mean really... WTF?

What the hell is wrong with people today? I mean wow... Sense of ENTITLEMENT issues or what?

You get the word out or advertise that you need an ACTOR/ACTRESS and she comes back and wants to direct? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I mean really... WTF?

It reminds me of the story where the old couple buys a new Winnebago motorhome back in the early 2000s. They get on the road for their first trip and at some point on the highway... The husband sets CRUISE CONTROL and then steps away from the driver's seat to go in back of the motorhome with his wife.

Then? After the ACCIDENT? He tries to sue Winnebago.

I mean really... WTF?
I remember that lol. it still shocks me sometimes how bold people can be. gotta challenge myself when im writing bold characters lol bc sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. hard to imagine someone actually asking for my job instead of acting lol.

Something like this happened the first night the crew moved into the Deathworld Mansion. I was upstairs, and started to walk down, only to find one of the actors chatting with the crew. He was an actor by trade, and was explaining to the crew on their first day that movies were really all about acting, and everything else was secondary. For this reason, he went on to explain, it should really be him directing the entire project since was the one with experience in the only thing that really mattered. True story, he then went on to have a few drinks and explain how L Ron Hubbard had a plan for their lives, and had uncovered the secrets of the alien volcano lord Zenu, for the shared benefit of all human kind.

You have to work with people and look for intelligent ones, but these days, it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise when you run into a crazy entitled person with minimal wit.

The bad thing was that that speech ended up doing a lot of damage. Some of the crew were actually convinced, because the guy talked loud and confidently, and I've seen that happen a lot. People don't understand how Dunning/Krueger works, so about half the population just follows whoever is the loudest and most boastful.

I also once had the wife of an actor physically push me aside and impatiently show me how to point the camera at things. She had never used a camera before. Later on when the footage turned out really well, she acted shocked, you could see the mental gears grinding as she tried to parse the idea that anyone besides her and her husband had been competent. I laughed, fired the husband, and replaced him with someone who could act. But I guess the joke is on me, because I saw later that she had directed an Instagram photo of her lunch, and both her husband and one of her friends had liked it.

Last edited:
Something like this happened the first night the crew moved into the Deathworld Mansion. I was upstairs, and started to walk down, only to find one of the actors chatting with the crew. He was an actor by trade, and was explaining to the crew on their first day that movies were really all about acting, and everything else was secondary. For this reason, he went on to explain, it should really be him directing the entire project since was the one with experience in the only thing that really mattered. True story, he then went on to have a few drinks and explain how L Ron Hubbard had a plan for their lives, and had uncovered the secrets of the alien volcano lord Zenu, for the shared benefit of all human kind.
And you didn't just hand the reins over to him? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

And you didn't just hand the reins over to him? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Oh, it was hard to resist. He sounded so sure about it. It was kind of hypnotic. I mean, what if there really was an alien living on the ocean floor orchestrating the machinations of human civilization. Since most of the ocean floor is unexplored, you can't prove it isn't true, so it probably is. I think I should just hedge my bets by building a shrine to lord Zenu in my house. I mean, the guy sounded really sure about it. And as far as actors being the most important, that does make sense, every time I watch a movie actors are all over the screen, but I never see a director. Directors and writers are lazy people that aren't smart enough to appear on screen. ROFL.

It's taking forever to get promoted up the chain, I'm thinking of just becoming a narcissist so I can just give myself a promotion every 5 minutes. lol.

THIS

The ones who know the least often sound the most sure of themselves.

And that is the Dunning/Krueger effect. Ask a high school kid how much science he knows. "all of it, I know all three things I've learned about science" Ask the worlds top scientist how much he knows, and they will say "next to nothing, there are 10 million things to learn and I only know 1000 of them"

I like the violence and the nudity, but you should tick all the boxes: language and . . . smoking!

And, the Delphic Oricle had it right: the wisest man is the one who, like Socratese, knows that he does not know. :)

Last edited:
I love prople who are so full of uberis. They are extremely fun to be around with and you can manipulatie them like little marionettes if you know how to push the right buttons.
God bless the ego and all those great vices/levers to pull on: greed, pride, narcisism, lust, jealousness, self-delusion and all those other toys of human autodeception.
I find actors to be like warm wax in my hands. The more delusional the actor, the greater and more absurd I can let them do things.
Its the virtuous, righteous, well balanced and truly intelligent that I fear most to be honest.

Last edited:
Wait What Reaction GIF

Back