Three Little Pigs?

I want to do a horror/slasher/demented killing spree film based on the “song?” (Or whatever it is) “This little piggy went to the market..” , where the lyrics serve as the pig masked killer’s course of action -and call it This little Piggy went alllll the way homicidal!

-Thanks-

Fancy this cropping up, my heart skipped a beat when i saw the title. I'm currently on 3rd draft of a short film based on the Three Little Pigs tale for my final major project for uni. I start shooting in January but have some intense set building to do in pre-production. The story is so obscure that it stands on it's own, i just thought it was pretty freaky that you posted this DRFilms!

Fancy this cropping up, my heart skipped a beat when i saw the title. I'm currently on 3rd draft of a short film based on the Three Little Pigs tale for my final major project for uni. I start shooting in January but have some intense set building to do in pre-production. The story is so obscure that it stands on it's own, i just thought it was pretty freaky that you posted this DRFilms!

Why, thanks? I hope I freaked you out in a positive way ;)

Back