• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Sonnyboo Intern

What is working at Sonnyboo really like? See what our intern goes through on an average day....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY7pkh-GJH4

We're doing a series of blogs about pre-production and planning on Accidental Art, our upcoming feature in 2011.

I am coming up with other things to do to my Intern for training purposes. He might be ready to work with James Cameron when I'm done with him.

When are you gonna have the innuendo-ridden video of you abusing Alex.... sexually....?

I think it could be pretty hilarious to have a bunch of stuff that sounds really dirty and awful, only for that classic reveal of the 'innocent' explanation revealing how dirty everyone's minds really are :P

Pretty cool. There is a producer friend in my area that just put together the same thing....called Interns. You have a different angle on it...but very similar.

It's a cool concept that has a lot of promise. Is this going to be a regular thing?

Good luck.

Back