Secret Santa 2012

Each pun = a shot you owe me. Keep 'em coming.

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.

DANGIT! Can't find my green screen, it's not in my backdrop bags.. have to find it :( Deadline looming, time constrained.

In pinch you can go grab a bunch of those bright green poster boards. If you're meticulous you can get the seems almost perfectly flush and the color is perfect so it works pretty well.

I do have a couple of those green boards in the garage. I may see if they do the trick for me... shooting background plates tomorrow whether or not the weather holds :)

Weather didn't hold, mis shot the plates... I will make something happen! Schedule isn't cooperating with me either :( Dumb filmmakey problems.

Not according to one of the guys who helped unearth that big rock calendar and translate it. I'm on a mailing list he runs for archaeologists... he said specifically the same thing I had been thinking... the mayans were just waiting to go to fleet farm and get the next year's calendar. There are even references elsewhere to future Bak'Tun (or whatever they're called).

I'm gonna create a thread tomorrow. Everyone has until the the 25th to upload and post their gift in that thread. You can password it or make it unlisted if you like, but it should be posted in the gift thread. :)

Mine will be down to the wire on this one. No panicking!
smiley_panic.gif

Back