Question about wiping the poop from my butt-hole.

Bidet for teh bum, or GTFO
smiley_colbert.gif

Ray, gross. Though your proposed method does sound effective.

Dready, I hope you're not missing anything. Perhaps you should try the crumple method.

I actually would really like a bidet, for seriously. Let's get with the program, Yanks!

The main point is to ask opinions instead of actually wiping your @ss. Ever.
Just discuss it. Don't do it.

:lol: We must assess this thread further and not rush to asinine assumptions. You can also greenscreen an @ss. Or at least talk about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om02b-JajO0

You can also greenscreen an @ss. Or at least talk about it.
Is that a guantlet being thrown?!
I may break with the thread's unspoken code of conduct and ACTUALLY PRODUCE SOMETHING representing that! :lol:

Butt, let me assk if I need to color correct or color grade my windowside talking greenscreen @ss lit by indoor lights?
Does itfecal matter if it's a north, south, east, west facing window?
What about the time of day?
What about if it's sunny or cloudy?
What if it's partly cloudy, doo I doo it different than if it's mostly sunny?
Does north or south hemisphere matter?

Doesn't matter.
I don't have a window I feel comfortable beside talking out of my @ss with. I'm not very good at it.

Maybe I can greenscreen the window.
How doo I light the greenscreen?
What shade of green fecesshould I use?

By the way, how many minutes of me talking out of my @ss would you be interested in watching?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1h5FW5OzHJU#t=224s

Last edited:
I find cheep gas station one ply useful for diffusing the mess, I like the way it sorta smears everything around with its semi gloss seen adding just a touch of highlights. Sure, it has a grain, but the grain is very filmic and organic looking and can easily be removed with using a plugin if you don't like the look. Plugins can also help the original situation.. Magic Bullet is a good plugin for this, I've heard of people using the MB plugin to fix all kinds of issues, but I've never really used it. Thoughts?

When I went through Basic Training back in the 70's the Army was still using C-rations as the primary field/combat ration. They came packed in cardboard boxes and contained a main dish (beef and taters for example) a can with crackers and a pices of candy, a can of jam or processed cheese (think Velveeta), a can of fruit and an accessory packet. This packet contained a small box with five cigarettes, some salt, pepper, sugar, chewing gum, coffee and a small packet of toliet paper (usually enough for one good wipe).
Our Drill Sergeant was demostrating how to use the toilet paper and used the aformentioned bit about putting your finger through the hole. When he tore off the corner of the paper he stuck it behind his ear. At the end of the demonstration a young Private asked what the small piece of paper was for he replied "That's to clean out from under your fingernail so your next meal don't taste like chit."

Back