Name That Screengrab

33p35na.jpg

No to BTTF. But you're on the right track.

No to LOST HIGHWAY.

I'm surprised this wasn't a gimme for this forum.

Last edited:
Mine for tonight, another movie that somehow flew under my radar, but caught for the first time today. Both my wife and I really enjoyed it. Cute story.

Screengrab5.jpg

Enchanted?

Negative. But could be considered within the same genre (fantasy).

And to really twist the irony of not being able to readily identify the movie, it's an independent feature. :D

The finished film was held up for over a year before being released.

Last edited:

Thumbnail (click for fullsize)

Clue #1: A wanna-be photo-journalist views the freshly-developed still-frame of his hometown.

Edit: Looks like interesting flick, VP. 2001 Dalmations, on a lark?
smiley_haw.gif

I'm stumped on all four that are currently up for consideration.

Sully, I'm not entirely comfortable with your forum handle. You better be one major Avatard. If so, I'm happy to have you here.

Well, since I can't beat 'em...

20101231050914.jpg

Sully, I'm not entirely comfortable with your forum handle. You better be one major Avatard. If so, I'm happy to have you here.

20101231050914.jpg

Kill Bill Volume 1 t
he moment just before( or after) The Bride sinks a knife into her former teammate(forgotten which snake name it was)

20101231050914.jpg

It might be Kill Bill, but I'm also considering The Usual Suspects?

Yes, "The Usual Suspects" is correct. I thought that one would be more difficult. I keep trying to find a screengrab that only gives a little bit of a clue as to which movie it's from, but I guess my clues are too big. Anyway, I think this one won't be so easy:

20101231131037.jpg

The guy's haircut looks like somewhere in between Michael Madsen and Vince Vaughn. That's as far as I think I'm going to get on that one, pretty sure I haven't seen whatever movie it's from...

@Zensteve: Oh, sweet! That's the crowning acheivement of my life (in this game). That was a total stab in the dark, I only guessed from your clue about the aspiring photo journalist...

Back