Name That Screengrab

Edit: Looks like interesting flick, VP. 2001 Dalmations, on a lark?
smiley_haw.gif

Nope. :)

Made its debut at the Toronto International Film Festival and also got screened at Cannes before it hit theaters.

A couple of the principal cast members were together in a different movie. Say his name three times.

Yes, "The Usual Suspects" is correct. I thought that one would be more difficult. I keep trying to find a screengrab that only gives a little bit of a clue as to which movie it's from, but I guess my clues are too big. Anyway, I think this one won't be so easy:

20101231131037.jpg

There's Something About Mary? That looks like Matt Dillon's ear.

What you've described makes me think I Love You Philip Morris but I don't recognize the screen grab from that film. Also it's not a fantasy film. Hmmm.

Ok, here's the screengrab. Whoever uploaded the pic must have deleted it at this most inopportune moment.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 108
What you've described makes me think I Love You Philip Morris but I don't recognize the screen grab from that film. Also it's not a fantasy film. Hmmm.

I was surprised to see someone who was recently married in India make an appearance. And yet another who seemed she'd be right at home in Alabama.

No to both, but you're in the right genre.

Sci-fi covers many possibilities with squares and flairs. Could be windows of a ship or landing lights. Wasn't Alien because those landing lights were on a real model and not CGI, so they were misaligned. Wasn't E.T. Those were more cylindrical in arrangement. Not Bladerunner - not enough color. I know I've seen this because I seriously doubt there's a single sci-fi movie I haven't seen. But it's nothing in recent memory for sure.

Could be from the earlier Star Trek movie franchise. Hmmm...

Happy New Year, BTW. Still trying to unwind myself. :lol:

Back