My advice? Surrender!

Here's Round #2.

My entry is not in the voting-list, as I failed two of the requirements. (Prop & time-limit). Still, "Broadband" was a kick-ass short-film... being re-written for feature-length.
smiley_creepy.gif

Found the Round 1 films, too... both of them. ;)

This thing gets bigger and better each time.

Hey, another question. As far as the general concept goes. How general can I make it? Theoretically, if one of the characters rushes over to another character who has just been killed and tries to communicate with them, would that be enough to go with the general idea of communication with someone who is dead?

briceman said:
...if one of the characters rushes over to another character who has just been killed and tries to communicate with them, would that be enough to go with the general idea of communication with someone who is dead?

Generally, we'd like to see more thought put into the communication with the dead, but technically this is trying to communicate with the dead.

Looks like we got a lot of competitors this round. Just be glad I'm judging and not kickin' your arsies.

Poke

Last edited:
Bloody 'ell! That's a gruesome way to go! :eek:

What kind of camera tripod is that, btw? Those wheels on it seem like they'd be handy for doubling as a dolly in a pinch.

How can you kill him, if he's already dead?

That's a question I often ask myself.

Geez, I got some Zombie-Munchies.. lemme go get some brains...

John said:
You live in California and you can't find ONE "hottus chickus" who wants to be in a movie?!? You're worse off than I thought, Zen...

'tis my secret shame. :blush:

My smooth-talking charm (well... a litre of plied rum) could convince nary a girl that it would be fun to be on set all day, having an hour's worth of makeup and latex appliances added, then being stuffed into a fridge... for 3 seconds of screentime.

In reality, it was the most important part of the script... I just need to meet more team-players. :cool:

I'm starting principal photography today and ending tomorrow.

Then a rough cut this coming weekend for the composer to work on.

Then final cut, color correcting, SFX, VFX, and final render.

Wooohooo!

In reality, it was the most important part of the script... I just need to meet more team-players.

LOL!!! Script!..... SCRIPT!!!.... I need no stinking script!

We're roll'n without one.

Well It's now 1:30am and we just wrapped our first day of shooting. No script at all....

I've had scripts before and this way uses everyones ideas into a collaborative effort. The actors aren't just acting, they are delivering and designing and developing the story.

All I have to say is that Liza Trainer is a PRO!

Less than 24 hours 'til shoot.

I'm going to be away all weekend (awwww, I know you miss me already :tear: ) and will have the next Citizen Kane in the can by Sunday.

In fact, I'm going to rename my film as "Citizen Kane II: The Wonder Years". It's been a long time coming.

Loading up the Steve-mobile right now. Have a great weekend, peeps! :cool:

We just finished principal photography!

What a rough 2 days... a lot of shots and props and sets, but it was well worth it...

I was working with a great group of people.

Good Luck you all!

Final Cut is done!
Sending DVDs to the sound editor and composer tomorrow!

What's been everyone's production highlight so far?

Ours:

1) Paul dumping a bucket of corn syrup blood on my head, and the pain and goodness that came from it.
2) Dirty Snatch (Liquid Latex)

Annoying Brian by Terranova Pictures

AnnoyingBrianPoster400.jpg

Hello Everyone,

Filming and editing on “Annoying Brian” has completed! So I thought I would share the competed poster as well.

Can’t wait to see the rest of the entries!

-Terrasolo aka Brian A. Terranova

Thanks Spatula, I'm glad you like it! Hopefully you'll enjoy the film as much.

As for John from Bophe, yes I do have have him, I kidnapped him and locked him in my basement untill we were finished with the filming. You can have him when I am done if you like.

Terrasolo said:
Thanks Spatula, I'm glad you like it! Hopefully you'll enjoy the film as much.

As for John from Bophe, yes I do have have him, I kidnapped him and locked him in my basement untill we were finished with the filming. You can have him when I am done if you like.

At least he was kind enough to provide internet access!!!

Back