My advice? Surrender!

Poke said:
Correcting the Head Judge is not a good idea. Plus you know nothing of grammar, Canadian!

Would it help if I sent you some Head Judge Fudge? Delectable chocolates from the finest factories in the Canadian Tundra.

As a foodish sidenote, I tried a bag of Japanese Squid/Penut Balls called "Squiddy Widdy Nuts". They were disgusting, but I would recommend Bugles as a far superior snack.

I'm a grammer pro, yo. :cool: I got kicked out of the chess club in grde six, oh yeah.

Is there a Best Poster contest too?

Best poster goes to.... ?

I'll donate one 16x20 poster to the winner. It will be a poster of their artwork poster sized and shipped directly to them.

What do you think?

Here's my crappy poster concept. The "Bloody Hell" text will probably stay. I smudged it myself.

crappyposter3xz.jpg

Shooting on Monday (Tuesday if needed as well).

Hope you challengers are pumping your bilges, cause this monkey is FIERCE!

It's starting to look doubtful that I'll get into this round...

Just finished moving, all my filming equipment is either in boxes (less fragile stuff) or hidden in room corners (more fragile stuff I don't want to trod on.)

Can you still win an award - say best poster art - without actually submitting a movie?

OK Folks, it's time to get serious about this Poster Contest... I can see that I'll be winning that too....

It looks like it's a go ahead...

All you MS PAINTERs better kick it up a notch.... BAM!

I know this is a little late in the game but I thought I should let you know I intend to kick your butts.

You see I got me:
  • a bad ass script
  • a cast
  • a location
  • a killer composer hard at work on an original score
  • a wicked, wicked blade
In just over three weeks time "Change of Seasons" is going to be sweeping up all the awards.

Just thought I'd warn you.

MIkey D :devil:

A "Change of Seasons" is gonna be sitting in the corner frothing at the mouth in terror... You have a wicked blade? :haha: Mike D, I have a blade made of blades. Your whimpy 1 blade is nothing but... nothing :lol:

Oh-ho-ho!

Lil' Mikey D thinks his game is on?

I heard your script "Change Of Seasoning" is about a chef who decides to use thyme instead of basil... that's taking a risk, alright. :rolleyes:

Maybe use that knife to dice the onions a little finer? :coffee:

_______

Ruh-roh... looks like Spaulovich will be stumbling by the wayside.

Don't give up, buddy! Get a 30-second something in, at least! :cool:

_______

Spat... the look on the guy's face on your poster is priceless! :lol: (The one walking through the door). He looks so oblivious and clueless to what's going on...

...I'd wager it's eerily similar to how you write your scripts. :bag:

_______

(I'm going for the "Best Taunt" award, hardcore.)

CootDog said:
OK Folks, it's time to get serious about this Poster Contest... I can see that I'll be winning that too....

All you MS PAINTERs better kick it up a notch.... BAM!

No real posters from me, 'til the day after the shoot. :no:

Rest assured I'll be having the best darn poster out there, once we have some actual stills to work with. :cool:

Can I just PM you my address right now, so you know where the prize for this challenge needs to go?

Zensteve said:
Can I just PM you my address right now, so you know where the prize for this challenge needs to go?

I've never seen someone so anxious over a consolation prize before.

Perhaps you should just post your address on the public boards, so we can all send you our pity. :evil:

Oh-ho!

A consolation prize?! Methinks not.
smiley_mono.gif

It will be the crowning jewel to accompany the rest of the awards that sweep my way. :cool:

To paraphrase Mr T. , "I pity the foo' who mess wi' the Zen."
smiley_hulk.gif

Back