I LOVE THIS FORUM!

I just signed in yesterday, but am getting addicted already. :cool:

Interesting people, who have passion and knowledge for film making.
Patience and the will to share all this.

Yeah, this forum is almost one of a kind! I was totally surprised at the lack of spammers, trolls, and idiots. Having good moderators probably help with that.

It's a great place, lots of excellent advice and input. Just stay busy with projects and don't fall into the habit of spending too much time here. Always be working on something. The more you DO, the more you will become what you want to be. ;)

It's a great place, lots of excellent advice and input. Just stay busy with projects and don't fall into the habit of spending too much time here. Always be working on something. The more you DO, the more you will become what you want to be. ;)

Great advice! Getting addicted to talking about independent film can be a pitfall for some. I have swerved into and back out of that lane myself. It's like watching fishing shows when you live on a lake. There is always something to do like test shots, experimental stuff, watching tutorials, doing what you watched on the tutorials, etc.

have fun. This is an outstanding forum.

True :yes:
Most of the time I want to learn so much about film making that I end up not caring if I make them

Great advice! Getting addicted to talking about independent film can be a pitfall for some. I have swerved into and back out of that lane myself. It's like watching fishing shows when you live on a lake. There is always something to do like test shots, experimental stuff, watching tutorials, doing what you watched on the tutorials, etc.

have fun. This is an outstanding forum.

:yes:

I find myself procrastinate at work on this forum! c: Good thing I have a sweet supervisor who has a thing for film and a thing for my sexy, sexy, lustrous, volumetric, thick brown hair!

Back