Happy Haloween!

My Halloween was Saturday night. :D

And alas, we didn't get any trick-or-treaters. It's one of the bummers about living in a city...

PS: Happy Halloween anyway! And let's all say what we dressed up as!

I went with a really easy one, I wore black and painted a black eye mask on my face and I was a burglar :D

I went as a drunken robot, designed to drink tequila shots from a straw. And that is just about as horrible an idea as one might imagine.

We had a somewhat overweight girl come up to our door while we were watching a movie and say nervously 'trick or treat?' and I just laughed and Scott said "Go away."
I asked where her parents were, but she'd already gone, so I closed the door to discourage more brats getting confused about what country they were in.
:D

We had a somewhat overweight girl come up to our door while we were watching a movie and say nervously 'trick or treat?' and I just laughed and Scott said "Go away."
I asked where her parents were, but she'd already gone, so I closed the door to discourage more brats getting confused about what country they were in.
:D

If chunky-chick would have known the rules of trick-or-treating she would have given you a trick for not treating. :yes:

I always give Kit-Kats....kids love those things.

Back