Dream Killer For Hire (cheap prices)

Come one, come all.

Lets hear your dream! How you want to be a great film maker. How you want fame, riches, and love.
Give us 10 minutes and we will kill that dream for cheep.

Think how much money you'll save by having the experienced IT'ers here clearly point out how your mediocrity and basic lack of imagination is sure fire recipe for failure.

You know what failure is don't you? Its that thing that happens when your best just isn't good enough!

Oh, you have talent and drive? That wont stop us, experts here will show you how futile it is to even think of "making it" in the biz. How the soul crushing reality of budgets and compromise will suck the very marrow from your bones leaving you a hallow shell of a dried up dog turd baking on a L.A. sidewalk in August.

I'm just in that kinda mood.

FcF5xcO.png

On a more serious note - if you're finding some peeps to be serious debbie-downers, you can always put 'em on ignore. Your QoL will greatly improve, with a simple out-of-sight out-of-mind adjustment. :)

On a more serious note - if you're finding some peeps to be serious debbie-downers, you can always put 'em on ignore. Your QoL will greatly improve, with a simple out-of-sight out-of-mind adjustment. :)

I highly recommend this.. zensteve had to message me about it once :lol:
It totally slipped my mind that you can block specific users and has definitely improved my experience
ninja.gif

What? You can do that on here? But I don't see an ignore button.

Wheat, I'm concerned about you. Where's this coming from?

@ Dready. ;) Sharp as a knife.

I think it tends to get drowned out, true. But there are some around here who do try to remind folks or at least make the suggestion that filmmaking can be a "mere" passion project or a hobby. And that doesn't have to mean it's without value. And it doesn't have to mean people can't hope it becomes something more.

What? You can do that on here? But I don't see an ignore button.

Your Control Panel
Your Profile
Edit Your Details
Networking
Contacts & Friends
Settings & Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Email & Password
Edit Options
Edit Ignore List

I've only got one user on there but it saves me the trouble and temptation of saying anything that might get myself banned :)

I normally try to crack jokes, but the ones I would've dropped have already been made by other people. So I find myself playing the boring role of straight shooter.

Anyway, yeah, as has been hilariously implied in this thread, there's sometimes too much negativity around here. Let's support each other! Shoot for the stars and you might hit the moon, right?

If CF is gonna justly play straight then I'd like to lay occasional claim to swinging a length of #10 rebar at the Humpty-Dumps that roll on by on their first post asking about "the best" camera for their $/£1k total budget film production studio.

Oh, and could we help them on the legal distinction between such-and-such films/pictures/studios?

[Insert string of vulgar vituperations, colorful ones.]

To blow warm fuzzy hot breath on their hairless cods and send them on their blissfull ways is a wee short of servicing them proper.
I can't claim fiduciary responsibility for every Joe Buck that stops by, but puhleeze, could we have some ethical accountabilty to counsel these new virgins on the old scene?

It has nothing to do with negativity.
It's more like explaining how gravity works.

Last edited:
Ray, when you type a long post like that, it's very hard to read whilst drunk.

But I think ultimately we aren't nearly as mean as most of the internet would be to new filmmakers (and are)

Back