Dream Killer For Hire (cheap prices)

Come one, come all.

Lets hear your dream! How you want to be a great film maker. How you want fame, riches, and love.
Give us 10 minutes and we will kill that dream for cheep.

Think how much money you'll save by having the experienced IT'ers here clearly point out how your mediocrity and basic lack of imagination is sure fire recipe for failure.

You know what failure is don't you? Its that thing that happens when your best just isn't good enough!

Oh, you have talent and drive? That wont stop us, experts here will show you how futile it is to even think of "making it" in the biz. How the soul crushing reality of budgets and compromise will suck the very marrow from your bones leaving you a hallow shell of a dried up dog turd baking on a L.A. sidewalk in August.

I'm just in that kinda mood.

I want to be your emotionally beaten submissive. :D

Donnnnnnn't click it! --> http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/apprenticeanimalshaman/6b52c497-1.jpg

Hey now, thought this thread was about killing dreams... not slaying dragons! (no matter how sexy one might look in armor)
War_gods__Dragon_Slayer_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

HEY!
Nube filmmaker!
Yeah, you. The rube nube that just fell off the turnip truck on the outskirts of town with a suitcase full of clean underwear like your momma "learnt ya" and a left pocketful of hopes and right pocketful of dreams: You're the tallest midget standing on the side of the dusty road with your dirty dirt digger stuck up yer arse.

You're gonna fail.

The only way you're ever gonna get 15 seconds of fame is if SOMEONE ELSE AfterEffects your tallest midget arse into a commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgqD2yA84GU

Deal, munchie. :evil:

(Was that sufficiently demotivational? :D)

Got no beef with midgets or anyone.

The population formerly known as midgets gave up that name and have donned the new contemporary mantle of "little people" thus letting the term "midget" roam about the public domain.
One man's trash...

I don't even have a beef with nubes or rubes or food that shaped like a cube.

ramen-noodles.bmp

Sorry, wheat. Others on here may not want to be the bad guy, but I'm going to give it to you straight.

I just don't think you're going to become successful in your dream-killing business. Period. End of story.

Do you have an existing dream-killing fan base? What's your marketing budget for this venture? How do you plan to reach your audience? What sets you apart from the other dream-killing services out there?

I am surprise you dint start a kickstarter :lol:
You know... that's not a bad eyedeer.

Lettuce start a kick(inthecrotch)starter campaign to solicit cash from emotionally manipulatable schmucks for a ground(ball)breaking new filmmaker's resource service to personally and subjectively vet applicants hopes and dreams according to either A) however our significant other behaved that morning, B) the quality of our last BM, or C) what this nasty chicken in a coup has to say/excrete about your ideer.
We'll charge exorbitant counselling and advisement fees.

That being said, I can already tell that for a preliminary soul-beating that most all of these fledgling hopes and dreams that they suck.
Not only do the ideas suck, but the presentation sucks, and I haven't even seen them.
I can just tell.
Probably because you suck.
And your girlfriend sucks. That's why she left you, BTW.
And your parents suck.
And your car sucks.
And the presentation of your suck@ss proposal sucks, too.

Fortunately we're running an a pre-grand opening promotion and this week's counselling and advisory service is half off.
That'll be $300 of real live money, none of that bitcoin BS, dumb@ss.

:lol:

Oh my Dreaddy...
You forget that the universe natural tendency is towards disorder, chaos and death. From my very grave I can continue to reach out and kill dreams simply by the words left on my tomb stone.

Even if my dream killing biz dies, I still win, because I will have killed it and in its death a new dream will rise only to be beaten down by the universal principle of entropy. Till the end of time dreams will die, and finally, when heat death of the entire cosmos arrives, all dreams will be thoroughly and totally dead, for which you can thank me.

Back