Dream Killer For Hire (cheap prices)

Come one, come all.

Lets hear your dream! How you want to be a great film maker. How you want fame, riches, and love.
Give us 10 minutes and we will kill that dream for cheep.

Think how much money you'll save by having the experienced IT'ers here clearly point out how your mediocrity and basic lack of imagination is sure fire recipe for failure.

You know what failure is don't you? Its that thing that happens when your best just isn't good enough!

Oh, you have talent and drive? That wont stop us, experts here will show you how futile it is to even think of "making it" in the biz. How the soul crushing reality of budgets and compromise will suck the very marrow from your bones leaving you a hallow shell of a dried up dog turd baking on a L.A. sidewalk in August.

I'm just in that kinda mood.

It's more like explaining how gravity works.

Well, Calvin. There's lots of little bugs under the ground and they all have little magnets tied to their backs. Everything on Earth has a little magnet inside it, yes including you and me, and so our magnets attract all the little bug magnets and that's why we don't float away into the sky.

LMAO!

Yeah! Yeah!
Something just like THAT!
To explain what's what and how a box of pure homegrown gumption + enthusiasm just isn't really worth two ticks in a dog's ear. :no:

Whaddayagonna do is the easy part.
Whaddayagonna use to make it is even easier.
Whoozgonna givashit is where things start to get difficult.
WhereRtheygonna see it isn't simple.
Howrtheygonna know about it isn't simple.
HowrUgonna pay for this is actually sorta easy. Sorta.
Whatsurplan for getting people to givadam about your wave in the ocean?

Whatchugot, nube, in ur shiny new box of gumption + enthusiasm that'll address those questions?

The saddest part to me is when others and I pose this line of reasoning we get rueful scorns and polite jabs about being... less than giddy motivational to just try!
IDK why these questions aren't considered motivational to increase the nube's scope of filmography comprehension and professionalism.

(Mussonman, I hope or still not liquored up this morning. U mite wanna skip this post, 2) :)

Last edited:
Back