Neither of my local stores had any sort of special edition, but the guy at blockbuster gave me a free can of dr pepper after we discussed how i used to work there and how non-shitty it looks since he took over. i dunno if he wanted to hire me or fuck me, but either way, i got a free can of dr pepper.

Neither of my local stores had any sort of special edition, but the guy at blockbuster gave me a free can of dr pepper after we discussed how i used to work there and how non-shitty it looks since he took over. i dunno if he wanted to hire me or fuck me, but either way, i got a free can of dr pepper.

Haha. Probably all of the above. Either way, congrats on the free soda.

Does Australia have Wal-Mart? I imagine it's probably on Netflix. Definitely worth the effort to seek it out.

Lol have you tried Best Buy? I got the special edition on sale there for 20 bucks.

We don't have walmart or best buy, but we have similar places. I wanted to hire it though, I can't afford to buy dvds right now. Maybe someone will give it to me for Christmas. I think you're all missing the point though.... A FREE can of Dr Pepper!

:lol:

Unfortunately they do no deliver outside the US :(

Otherwise i would be using them

I personally hate Best Buy with a fiery passion, but I still buy from them because they have severe monopoly over my local stores.

I bought 5 macs from Best Buy that were actually broken. Then one the ones I returned, they never sent it back to the retailer or wiped it, so they re-sold the iMac with the broken fan with all my info on it to some person for 100 bucks off. I get an email 2 months later that says "ohhhhh I bought this computer at Best Buy, and all your info is on it, whats your password?!!"

Needless to say I called Best Buy and gave them hell. They know me by name now. Everytime I walk in I see more people at the returns than at checkout. I've also gotten DVDs that didn't work, a game box with NO GAME, a DVD player sold new but was obviously opened and was missing cords and a remote, and I bought a TV there that malfunctioned and would randomly switch to Telemundo.

I personally hate Best Buy with a fiery passion, but I still buy from them because they have severe monopoly over my local stores.

I bought 5 macs from Best Buy that were actually broken. Then one the ones I returned, they never sent it back to the retailer or wiped it, so they re-sold the iMac with the broken fan with all my info on it to some person for 100 bucks off. I get an email 2 months later that says "ohhhhh I bought this computer at Best Buy, and all your info is on it, whats your password?!!"

Needless to say I called Best Buy and gave them hell. They know me by name now. Everytime I walk in I see more people at the returns than at checkout. I've also gotten DVDs that didn't work, a game box with NO GAME, a DVD player sold new but was obviously opened and was missing cords and a remote, and I bought a TV there that malfunctioned and would randomly switch to Telemundo.

Yikes! Personally, i never had an issue with Best Buy. The PC thing is not right but kinda funny though :P

Yikes! Personally, i never had an issue with Best Buy. The PC thing is not right but kinda funny though :P

Yeah, but the store I go to is a smaller Best Buy in my area, the bigger one over by the mall has proven to have better results :). I thought the TV randomly switching to Telemundo was pretty funny at the time, and I found out later why it did that. It was because they sold me a USED TV new, and the previous owner had the start-up channel set to Telemundo, and they switched the directions to Spanish so I had no idea how to remove it. While this probably could have been fixed with a call to the manufacture, it was still wrong they sold me a used one, oh well. I gotta go there tomorrow to buy a Christmas Present :D ~sigh~

Back