April 15th almost here.. how exciting

NOT! Feaking gubment taking from me and givin it to some freaking looter.

Im no anarchist and expect to pay for services rendered, as described in the U.S. Constitution, but geepers this is freaking insane.. (also, don't give me any crud about the IRS being not constitutional.. good luck with that.. )

there is also another tendency that is common among people. Whey they can, they wish to live and prosper at the expense of others..

"The Law"
Frederic Bastiat sometime in the 1800's.

April 15th is carefully counter-balanced by April 20th, though, so all's not lost. ;)

Precisely what is needed, right after taxes.

What?! You thought I was playing the didgeridoo all this time?
smiley_bong.gif

Tell you what though... the people at the pineapple cake committee were pretty dang smart to have their delicious food-product event on the same day. Win-win all around. ;)

I'm not really Wavy Gravy; this was just a clever disguise! And the whole time I've been smoking harmless tobacco!

Score! my peoples are, like a third of the wiki! -

"University of Colorado, Boulder
2009's 420 celebration at University of Colorado.
A large celebration is held every year on the University of Colorado's Boulder campus, with attendance reaching more than 10,000 in 2008. In 2009, it has been estimated that the crowd reached over the 10,000 attendee mark that was set in 2008. This would make CU Boulder's celebration of the hopeful legalization of marijuana one of the largest such celebrations in the United States.[4][12] University police have tried various methods to prevent the gathering, including photographing students participating in the event,[13] but the crowd has grown every year."
hehehehe...

Ironically, i don't smoke. But walking through campus, wheee...:abduct: haha

"Taxation, Gentlemen, is like milking a cow: you want maximum milk, for minimum moo-Gentlemen, all I hear is moo"-Terry Prachett.

better be careful-this thread might turn into.....a discussion:seeya:

:lol:

I don't get many jokes about the Hitler as much as I do the other reason people celebrate it.

Ironic thing is I don't do that stuff. Many people in highschool were disappointed and said I was a waste.

Everytime I think about the fact I paid more in federal income tax last year than several of my friends made I want to run into the street with a molotov cocktail. I was literallly shaking with rage as I filled out the return.

I don't get many jokes about the Hitler as much as I do the other reason people celebrate it.

Ironic thing is I don't do that stuff. Many people in highschool were disappointed and said I was a waste.

So I don't misunderstand, they were disappointed that you didn't do Hitler stuff? And that was a waste??:weird: Some people have odd things to be disappointed about.....
You're a bright, intelligent person who's done something with themself. I'm wondering how many of your friends have reached your level of success. People will be people I guess.

Now if the "stuff" was not celebrating national upside pineapple cake day.....;) I kid, I kid.

Back