April 15th almost here.. how exciting

April 20th is perhaps most well known for being "420", national smoke-out day.

They were saying it's a waste of a good birthday that I don't smoke. I like to think it's a waste of a good filmmaker if I did.

Just sent my check (epayment)

its funny, Im a charitable person and give plenty to orgs that I believe in, and that makes me FEEL GOOD...

I DONT have that same good feeling when I pay taxes.. wonder why that is?

If you think about it, wheatgrinder,

If you didn't pay your taxes, how could the US stay involved in the war we are in right now?

Which means:

Without your taxes being paid, we wouldn't be able to avail ourselves of such masterpieces as "The Hurt Locker", "Black Hawk Down", "The Green Zone", "Farenheit 911", etc. etc.

Thanks to you, we now have a first ever female best director!

Thanks to you, James Cameron has more space on his mantle to put pictures of his family and not more Oscars!

If you think about it, wheatgrinder,

If you didn't pay your taxes, how could the US stay involved in the war we are in right now?

Which means:

Without your taxes being paid, we wouldn't be able to avail ourselves of such masterpieces as "The Hurt Locker", "Black Hawk Down", "The Green Zone", "Farenheit 911", etc. etc.

Thanks to you, we now have a first ever female best director!

Thanks to you, James Cameron has more space on his mantle to put pictures of his family and not more Oscars!

As far as the "420" ROC, Ah I get it. I agree , when you've got a creative brain why waste it on that stuff?

As far the tax thing goes-that's puts it in perspective! ;) We should be out in the streets demanding the US get start wars all over-heck, let's reignite the War of 1812 for old times sake.....get some historical dramas out of that (with a lot of "eh's") ;)

Back