Am I too old.

Yep. Way too old. Just give it up.

Except, don't tell that to the countless people on this forum who are well into their 30's, 40's, 50's, and higher.

Welcome to the Thunderdome!

I'm not sure what the rules are in Austraila
but here in the states the cut off age to start
having an interest in filmmaking is 22. You
should check the local rules.

Haha thanks guys, basically I feel like I should have had a bigger interest in this throughout school, I feel like i am too old to be a beginner at something like this. Most people my age have finished there degree's, have their qualifications and starting there careers.

Haha thanks guys, basically I feel like I should have had a bigger interest in this throughout school, I feel like i am too old to be a beginner at something like this. Most people my age have finished there degree's, have their qualifications and starting there careers.

Isn't it great that you don't need to be like
most people your age?

Of course, you can spend a few more years
feeing you're too old to be a beginner and
playing the "should have" game. But you
know where that will lead you. You'll be
wheatgrinders age when you finally start.

And you don't want that!

@ 60 -- I am barking at the moon with laughter. 24? I 'play-God' by putting stories on paper then making them come to life on a screen, this makes me look and feel 35... too old? Yeah, you are too old @ 24!

OK, Ill rise.. ;)

Last year I was the answer to the question of the universe and everything. and thats when I picked up my first SD handy cam and tried to make a "shot"

Am I gong to make a carer out of this.. nah.. but a person should be able to learn and do new things.. failure to grow mentally and emotionally is, well, retarded. How can you expect anything to change if you never leave Kansas?

Now, get off my lawn!

Back