What's the best mic I can get for .25$?

Oh come on... You mean to get professional audio you need to spend money?

That's not what I want to hear.

Then forget the garage sales... you need to steal from a high end supplier.

In no way does this poster condone larceny, the attemp to commit larceny, or conspiracy to commit larceny. Post for entertainment purposes only.

Then forget the garage sales... you need to steal from a high end supplier.

In no way does this poster condone larceny, the attemp to commit larceny, or conspiracy to commit larceny. Post for entertainment purposes only.

I came to this board for some honest advice, and I'm being told to risk going to jail for larceny.

Can someone please tell me honestly where I can find a high quality mic for .25$?

TinCanPhone.jpg

knightly, Uranium, I just reported both of your posts as being unhelpful and hazing a respectable member of this forum. The mocking of my post is unacceptable!

Lets see what the moderators of this board say about that, eh?

You guys are in for it now...

I was actually helping... You asked, I looked and posted my results. I was actually hoping to find something for US$.25 for you. I'm a little upset I failed. They did have 29cents in batches of 100+

knightly I was kidding, too! Oh no! joke gone bad. Sorry. I feel bad, now.

I wanted to start my return off with a bang.

I did check out those mic pieces and they are actually quite good for the price!!! :)

(did you get my joke that I said I reported the only 2 moderators online at the moment?)

BANG! I'm pretty sure knightly knows you're an audio guy. Welcome back.

Ok, time for you to spill the beans - does she go for the wolf or the bat? Do they fight? Are you still Team Jacob?

Tell you the truth he's way more intelligent than that other bloke with dirty hair.

Also, can you say black-belt? lol

knightly I was kidding, too! Oh no! joke gone bad. Sorry. I feel bad, now.

I wanted to start my return off with a bang.

I did check out those mic pieces and they are actually quite good for the price!!! :)

(did you get my joke that I said I reported the only 2 moderators online at the moment?)

lol! i dont know if Knightly got it.

I myself saw the thread and groaned till i saw ur name next to it, then laughed.

welcome back!

Back