What to watch on Netflix instant queue?

Can't find a page that isn't attached to my login, sorry - but they say 1 through 4, all with instant watch... or just instant watch.

Interstate 60...I promise you'll thank me if you liked back to the future.

James Marsden...Amy Smart and a bunch of other peep (christopher lloyd and michael j fox both make brief appearances as well).

It's my favorite movie few have seen. It has a great IMDB rating too (7.7 *'s).

Interstate 60

I second this infinity% It's got flaws but it's honestly one of my favorite movies. The first time I saw it was on Polish television in Warsaw. I missed the first 15 minutes and I never found out the name in English so it was completely lost to me. Just some vague memory of a fantastic film that I knew I would never see again.

Then, lo-and-behold, netflix watch instantly is born, and what did appear before me? Interstate 60! I am complete.

more reasons to watch this movie:
1. The lead has a 90's bowl cut.
B. Chris Cooper is in it.
5. the chick who played the pink ranger is in it! (You may be a little old for this)

well there actually are a lot more reasons to see it, but I don't want to spoil the movie for you :D

Sweet. This thread took off. BTW, Dready, in high school (early 90's), my friends and I would skip school and BS at one or anothers' house. Back then, we didn't have 1,000 TV channels, and there were only so many things on daytime TV, most of which were really unappealling to teennage boys. But if you're in the right, um, *cough* *cough*, mindset, Power Rangers can be pretty damn funny.

Thanks for the recommendations, everybody. I watch instant queue way more often than actual rented DVD's, so this list will come in handy.

lol, I legit loved the show, but it was age appropriate for me. My friends and I used to play power rangers after school (remember when kids played outside?). I would always be the green/white ranger... I was such a tomboy :rolleyes:

One question: Rita or Zed? (or both?)

Does anyone have a link to this instant list so I can join in the fun recommendation game?

Or is this some American secret that we Brits can't be party to... I Googled 'Netflix Instant Queue' and the results were suspiciously non-existent...

You may not be able to browse without an account :(. But you can sign up for a one month free trial. I know they have mail service outside the US, but hopefully they don't restrict foreign IPs as well.

Does anyone have a link to this instant list so I can join in the fun recommendation game?

Or is this some American secret that we Brits can't be party to... I Googled 'Netflix Instant Queue' and the results were suspiciously non-existent...

If memory serves me correctly, you can only view the instant queue with a membership (the list is HUGE). But hey, sounds like it's not too long before you can join in. They're coming your way.

http://www.netflix.com/

Become a member to watch movies. They have a month's free trial. The instant queue is just that you can watch certain movies straight from your computer or iphone. Other movies you have to have mailed to your address.

If you haven't seen it already, I recommend THE IT CROWD. All 4 series at 6 episodes a piece are available to stream. It's worth the watch for the set dressing alone. But you'll thank me after you see the genius that is Richard Ayoade.

Watch "Helevtica". I know you haven't seen it. Its a movie about the Helvetica font. Thats right, a font. I don't think anyone realized that someone could actually make a freaking 2 hour movie about a font.

I worked tech support for 10 years, the IT crowd is universal and completely accurate. I second this recommendation.

"Hello Jen. It's me, Roy... from work."

Back