We finally WON a Poptent assignment.

Very cool!
smiley_five.gif

Thats a cool thing I notice on many poptent spots, if the idea is great, but the execution is a bit off, the customer might buy it just for the idea, and\or ask you to make changes. What this means is go ahead and submit your unfinished effort.

And OK, Ill take Dan, you can have Daniel.

Thats a cool thing I notice on many poptent spots, if the idea is great, but the execution is a bit off, the customer might buy it just for the idea, and\or ask you to make changes. What this means is go ahead and submit your unfinished effort.

And OK, Ill take Dan, you can have Daniel.

For sure.

We were so disheartened not to be able to finish the spot to begin with. So it's good to know that a huge brand has seen potential and trusted in us to work with such an impending deadline.

It really has been an excellent experience. Hopefully it leads to new ventures.

I do prefer wheaty .. It makes me fell like the forums little brother that everyone tells to steal cigarettes from moms purse, because if she catches me shell just rub my head and call me a little scamp, where as the rest of you would get the belt when dad (DirectoRick) gets home!

Says sumthin's broken. !#@!@$#@! I can imagine it's perfect, you guys! Congrats for the quality and the exposure. No group deserves this more.

Cheers, everyone.

We really enjoyed it. Having three weeks to create three commercials and merge them into one was a big challenge for us, but we were so honored for the chance.

Fingers crossed somebody sees enough potential to give us another opportunity.

Says sumthin's broken. !#@!@$#@! I can imagine it's perfect, you guys! Congrats for the quality and the exposure. No group deserves this more.

Okay. You're totally getting Christmas card this year :blush:

Thanks, Bird!

Back