THE WEEKEND!!

Saturday & Sunday - I'm the reader at the auditions for an upcoming sci-fi film. I get to read both male & female roles, depending on who is booked for given timeslots.

The following weekend I get to audition, myself, as one of the sentient creatures. Woo! :cool:

Good times. :)

I'm pretty busy, we have three shoots in a month. Looking forward to the rush.

I'll probably sponge from my friends Cafe, for a breakfast, and somewhere quiet to sit.

Installing my new steering box tomorrow and doing some other routine work on the LC (see my avatar).

Then more pre-prod work on the short film I'm shooting in early Sept. The director is back and town and we needs to get down to business. I also gots more funky stuff to build for that as well.

Sunday is going to be spent packing/preping for the Yosemite trip in addition to the above.

Edit: I'll probably squeeze some drink in there somewhere.

Im at home with the little ones while wife and daughter hit American Idol concert... I want to make something, maybe a dolly or a jib.

14 hour shift at work Saturday.

Sunday? More research on my feature script.

14 books. 4 read. 10 waiting patiently.

Lorca, Lorca, Lorca...

Maybe I'll even get to the point of typing "FADE IN:" in FD.

Saturday & Sunday - I'm the reader at the auditions for an upcoming sci-fi film. I get to read both male & female roles, depending on who is booked for given timeslots.

The following weekend I get to audition, myself, as one of the sentient creatures. Woo! :cool:

Good times. :)

Sounds like fun.

Me? I'll be working two bar shifts this weekend, and when I'm not there, hopefully, I'll be finally editing my feature. I just got my first paycheck today, since coming back to work after wrapping production. I just got home with the necessary computer upgrades to be able to install CS5 (needed another HD and Windows 7). But you know how installing can be -- hopefully, I'll be up and running tonight, but sometimes there are complications.

Back