SONNYBOO - URGENT - PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM

I sent you an extremely important PM, Sonnyboo. Please check it out ASAP.

If anyone knows his e-mail or phone number or any way to contact him please do so and direct him to this site/thread/PM.

Last edited:
It's a long shot but...

SBSIGNAL1.jpg

-Thanks-

In case I was thin skinned, he wanted to let me know about the Anti-Sonnyboo videos. FYI the wierdo who made them made sure to email me the link, post on my videos, etc.

Hey, I opened a door with my fake political ad, so I have to take it like a man.

There's a whole epic backstory to this that I shan't bore you all with. The video details "claim" to be an employee of one of the campaigns, but the words used, the video clips, the intent, and even the editing style all point to a guy who I had to get a civil stalking protection order against. I found out a few months ago, no surprise, that he is a former mental patient.

His return means he's been sitting in some room staring at my blogs, sites, videos, etc. and watching whatever I do. It's not fun and more than a little scary.

In case I was thin skinned, he wanted to let me know about the Anti-Sonnyboo videos. FYI the wierdo who made them made sure to email me the link, post on my videos, etc.

Hey, I opened a door with my fake political ad, so I have to take it like a man.

There's a whole epic backstory to this that I shan't bore you all with. The video details "claim" to be an employee of one of the campaigns, but the words used, the video clips, the intent, and even the editing style all point to a guy who I had to get a civil stalking protection order against. I found out a few months ago, no surprise, that he is a former mental patient.

His return means he's been sitting in some room staring at my blogs, sites, videos, etc. and watching whatever I do. It's not fun and more than a little scary.

oh great :crazy:

Oh - okay. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of it...

Funny that it only has 3 views.

To quote Film Riot's first zombie Josh episode...

Ryan: "YOU have a Stalker!"
Josh: "That's what I said."
Ryan: "But not HOW you said it."

Not that I'm implying you'll be turned into a zombie or anything...

Bah I guess we can delete this thread - it's served it's purpose.

But my pain won't get mocked like this...

To quote Film Riot's first zombie Josh episode...

Ryan: "YOU have a Stalker!"
Josh: "That's what I said."
Ryan: "But not HOW you said it."

Not that I'm implying you'll be turned into a zombie or anything...

;)

I'm trying to find some funny in it, but it's hard because this guy is a former mental patient who has been fixating on me for years. The Zombie joke is the closest I've come to laughing at this debacle in a while. Thanks KNight!

How come the wack-jobs of the world are always male? How come you never hear about beautiful women stalking people? Apparently that only happens in Michael Douglas movies.

How come the wack-jobs of the world are always male? How come you never hear about beautiful women stalking people? Apparently that only happens in Michael Douglas movies.

I know what you mean. My girlfriend doesn't read my blog or know what I'm doing as detailed as this crazy guy.

Why can't I get a 19 year old hot girl to obsess over me? Why must it be a crazed loner with nothing to lose?

Back