Six Degrees of Avatar

...that guy who looks like a more manly version of Jason Bateman. He's been in tons of movies, but off the top of my head, I can't think of any. Oh, wait, he's the "Firefly" guy, right?

I know this is first page stuff, but damn! If you don't know the name Nathan Fillion, I might call together the high council to revoke your cool card. He's Capt. Mal Reynolds and Capt. Hammer fer ruttin' sake!

Okay then, hot shot -- Bobcat Goldwaith! Do it in less than six. NO CHEATING!

Didn't see this! :D

I don't really know who Bobcat Goldwaith is other than that I believe he directed (and also cameoed in) 'World's Greatest Dad' which I watched at the cinema about a week ago.

Worl's Greatest Dad also starred Robin Williams who was in Night at the Museum with Ricky Gervais, who directed Ralph Fiennes in Cememtery Junction.

Ralph Fiennes was in 'Crap of the Titans' with Sam Worthington... tah dah. There's probably an easier way, but I know very little about this Bobcat guy...

Bobcat Goldthwait & David Cross -- DESTINY TURNS ON THE RADIO
David Cross & Owen Wilson -- THE CABLE GUY
Owen Wilson & Luke Wilson -- BOTTLE ROCKET
Luke Wilson & Giovanni Ribisi -- MIDDLE MEN
Giovanni Ribisi -- AVATAR

Mel Brooks & Bill Pullman -- SPACEBALLS
Bill Pullman & Bridget Fonda -- LAKE PLACID
Bridget Fonda & Bill Paxton -- A SIMPLE PLAN
Bill Paxton & Sigourney Weaver -- ALIENS
Sigourney Weaver -- AVATAR

Not to mention, Paxton is in like every Cameron movie except Avatar. And I so wanted to venture into APOLLO 13 and SAVING PRIVATE RYAN territory with Paxton and Ribisi (cause those are two of my favorite films), but it's easier this way. Also, I managed to get Bill Paxton and Pullman in there (people used to get them mixed up).

Last edited:
In the battle of the Nicks, I declare Louis the winner of the Bobcat Challenge. Clapper, though your answer came earlier, it has been previously declared that using directors makes it too easy. Therefore, NicklausLouis' actor-only answer wins. Congrats to both of you, on an effort well done.

In the battle of the Nicks, I declare Louis the winner of the Bobcat Challenge. Clapper, though your answer came earlier, it has been previously declared that using directors makes it too easy. Therefore, NicklausLouis' actor-only answer wins. Congrats to both of you, on an effort well done.

I know I said that Ricky Gervais directed him in Cemetery Junction, that was just because I (wrongly) assumed that Americans might have seen this small British film. They both acted in it as well.

Take that other Nick! :cool:

A better game might be trying to come up with the 'Googlewhack' answer. I current film star who can't be seperated. I know that's kind of the point already. Actually I guess that's completely the point. My bad. I shouldn't bother posting this. :(

Back