Six Degrees of Avatar

IDK want me to check??? I just remember watching The Battle of the Bulge over and over when I was yourng.....Oh wait Charles Bronson is Battle/Bulge....I think...so theres your first one

ROC, you have to name the movies!

Good call with Giovanni. For some reason, I hadn't considered him.

Zach Braff - Garden State

Ian holm from LOTR

LOTR elf guy in Pirates of the Carribbbbeeeeaaannn

Johnny Depp in Whats eating gilbert grape

Juliette Lewis and Giovanni were in a movie - I saw an autographed copy of a movie poster with both of them on the cover.

Zach Braff - Garden State

Ian holm from LOTR

LOTR elf guy in Pirates of the Carribbbbeeeeaaannn

Johnny Depp in Whats eating gilbert grape

Juliette Lewis and Giovanni were in a movie - I saw an autographed copy of a movie poster with both of them on the cover.

Nice. Now, how do we get from a WWII movie to the modern era? I'm thinking there's gotta be an Eastwood connection, but I'm not up on the classics.

Jeesh.

What about Charles Durning. I worked with him a few times and he's an actor from the WWII era because he told me his true-life survivor story of D-Day personally.

i'll name off all the older actors that I know worked recently:

Eastwood
Durning
Betty White
Grumpy Old Men guys.
Ian Holm

Okay, I'm stumped on Bronson. Can you figure out a way to connect your guy to Eastwood? From there, it would be easy.

Sorry, I checked and it seems I've mislead you. Murphy wasnt in Battle/Bulge so the Bronson connection is out. Feel free to search I think it will still be difficult.

Wasn't he the big indian guy in The Great Escape?!?!

Then connect to the main character

then connect to something from him.

Here:

Bronson
Great Escape main character
Whatever movie had him that I didn't have a clue about that someone posted a photo of in the RL pic thread.

Sorry, I checked and it seems I've mislead you. Murphy wasnt in Battle/Bulge so the Bronson connection is out. Feel free to search I think it will still be difficult.

Oh, you bastard! There goes McQueen. The problem with this challenge is that the person is kind of supposed to be a household name. I would have to IMDB this guy, and that spoils the fun.

Back