• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch SHERYL'S KEYOSK - a short doc

One of those projects I've been putting off editing then finally got in the zone and put ass to chair. Rough cut clocks in under 7 minutes. New landing page here:

http://www.sherylskeyosk.info

Aiming to have it done by December 10th-ish. Credits and more info to follow as it takes shape!

Last edited:
Coming soon! We're figuring out some music bits, seeing what works, what fits...

A short film about a very small business.

Thanks for taking a looksee.

Will do, EW!

We'll be selling DVDs at Sheryl's shop to raise funds for submission fees. They add up so we're hoping to spread out some of the costs.

Sheryl is definitely one of the 99% who is a small business owner, self-employed and spends almost 100% of her time Occupying the Key Shop. ;) No time to protest since it's literally keys to the grind for this gal.

picture.php

The soft launch of SHERYL'S KEYOSK is up on the website http://sherylskeyosk.info. Total running time is 6:30 minutes. Password: keyosk2011

I've been away on an extended Thanksgiving trip and finally getting back on the saddle and in front of the computer. Other than returning home with a few extra pounds and a bad cold (cough, cough) I had a nice visit.

SK-display.jpg

Thanks (again!) to Josh Loughrey for lending his talents to this piece. I couldn't be happier. :D The HD version will have some updated tracks, but this cut is pretty much where we're at.

DVDs should be available in the key shop next week.

Cheers,

Jeff

* will be adding one more name to the list of THANKS

YES!! The closer that carrot was, the hungrier we got. ;) Great work, Josh.

Will be dropping off a copy for CAPS-TV today and sending a few promos out to the local papers with hopes that Sheryl's 20 years in business will spark some interest.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Where would a documentary filmmaker be without a great subject, right? At first, Sheryl was hesitant to let anyone into her little world, but as she became more comfortable with me and the camera, I was able to peel back a few layers and get some shots that captured the essence of her shop.

She and her mom came over yesterday to watch the final cut and we had to pass around the box of tissues. Guess that's a good sign. :)

Back