Secret Santa 2013

Damn, you beat me to it!

I'm definitely in :D My email is satyricafilms [at] yahoo.com

It's a casual thing, no pressure. Just have fun :)

It's not about making a real film, necessarily. Just giving holiday well wishes to another IT member. You can of course be as elaborate as you want, some people use it as an excuse to make something awesome, filmmaking-wise. Although my favorites in years past have been the ones (with sometimes minimal production value or story) that are more personal based on the actual giftee. Some folks also go silly or campy. But plenty of folks who end up not having ideas or very much time will just create a little vlog style video saying 'Merry Christmas' and there ain't nothing wrong with that either.

I suggest you check out the gift threads from previous years. You can get a feel for it and maybe some inspiration. I hope you participate!

I'm a sneeky one :D heh

I'm afraid I won't have the time to participate this year, just too much going on right now… sorry guys. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it though, these are really fun every year.

hatter1984@hotmail.co.uk

Please don't sign me up for any more junk mail, I get enough as it is.....
Too late.

I'm signing u up for some "EXTREEEEME alternative lifestyle" e-spam, Mad Hatter!

Hope u don't have children or conservatives in the house.

LucasFoglia_ANaturalOrder_Andrew.jpg

3660884868_ae76977b4f.jpg

http://www.suscons.co.uk/images/coma2.jpg

9ec7eb40477689eb443aefdd44cf9106.jpg

article-2481092-1919EA0300000578-247_634x536.jpg

Last edited:
Too late.

I'm signing u up for some "EXTREEEEME alternative lifestyle" e-spam, Mad Hatter!

LOL!

It actually took a little while to figure out what was going on in that first picture...

But they all seem quite normal and respectable subjects. I'll look forward to explaining those emails to the misses.... :hmm: :blush:

Ok, I'm in.

Apologies to whoever I draw- will almost certainly be abysmal, but I can't opt out of a tradition I founded, can I?

Back