Name That Screengrab

Ok, maybe it's too hard. Here's a second still that should give it a way from same flick:

Ak...Chocolate, said with a funny accent.:)...............I thought my last one would be easy. let me repost.

bumpkin.jpg

Looks like the image I chose is more difficult than I thought it would be. This is one of my favorite movies of all time. I'll start by adding a couple more screengrabs, and if that doesn't work, then it's hint-drop-time.

img2091c.jpg

img2095f.jpg

img2093do.jpg

Murdock, is that from Batman?

Murdock, your screengrabs are too small!

I was actually gonna say "Star Trek: Generations".

I don't think that's "Voyage Home". I feel like I know that movie pretty well. Could be "Search for Spock", as Ernest says?

Oh, wait, I just remembered the opening of "Voyage Home". I think you're right, Ernest -- it's the end of one, or the beginning of the other.

Yeah, im leaning heavily towards the opening of TVH. I think it's when they're preparing to leave and they look up and see Spock standing there, right before he goes and asks the computer questions.

:lol:

Dude, you gotta keep in mind the fact that a screengrab is just one frame, out of an entire movie. This might not represent the entire movie. I might have to give a hint on this one, but I'm gonna wait.

BTW, I knew Dready would be the authoritative figure on the Spock screengrab!

Back